Van wink

U23 v Stoke tonight Colney

Good luck Louis Thompson.

There's potentially some other 'lucky' signings there too🙃

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 3

Sounds like Heise’s had an excellent game, which is good news as I’m sure many of us could be forgiven for forgetting we did sign a player in January! And from 2-0 down, back to 2-2 thanks to an Adam Idah double in the 75’ and 80’. 2 mins left...

17 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Finished 2-2. Luckily we have Adam Idah 🙃🙃

If we don't get promoted this season, one silver lining is that Idah will count as a homegrown player next season. Could see him being the next cab off the rank with our excellent recent Academy output, especially as one would expect Rhodes to be elsewhere next season.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Typo

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

I'd say whatever league we're in Adam Idah is likely to be one of those given a chance to impress in the summer games.

Definitely, but the requirements are different regarding homegrown players in the Prem so it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

15 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

If we don't get promoted this season, one silver lining is that Idah will count as a homegrown player next season. Could see him being the next cab off the rank with our excellent recent Academy output, especially as one would expect Rhodes to be elsewhere next season.

We are overflowing with young strikers: Idah, Abrahams, Spyrou, Fonkeu, Bloomfield. 

Wonder whether one or more will get the opportunity next season?  Much depends on a) which division we're in and b) what happens with Rhodes, Morris and Srbeny.  Oliveira's also got 1 more year on his contract as well.

22 hours ago, Woodman said:

We are overflowing with young strikers: Idah, Abrahams, Spyrou, Fonkeu, Bloomfield. 

Wonder whether one or more will get the opportunity next season?  Much depends on a) which division we're in and b) what happens with Rhodes, Morris and Srbeny.  Oliveira's also got 1 more year on his contract as well.

Is Fonkeu even with us still, not heard of him or seen his name on any team sheet all season?

I saw the highlights of the Man U game, the lady Ahadme looks a talent.

44 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Is Fonkeu even with us still, not heard of him or seen his name on any team sheet all season?

I saw the highlights of the Man U game, the lady Ahadme looks a talent.

I think today is bad typo day :classic_tongue: