Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Brum vs Villa - What on earth is the World coming to?

12 hours ago, splendidrush said:

I said W!lly the other week, thought I was well 'ard 😏

A well hard w!lly, you enjoy posting on here a bit too much 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yellowhammer said:

Convinced himself he was a real peaky blinder

peaky bunter, more like

Yes, that certainly works in the US, where inacting violence against those convicted has certainly deterred others

and odd how that now hanging a child for stealing a sheep is no longer practiced, we don't have sheep being stolen by children

or maybe crime is a wee bit more complicated than a simple jerk of the knee

Except that we are not in the US and it isn't the 1800's. And crime isn't complicated. It is complicated by those like yourself who would prefer to talk about the reasons rather than admit that there are many nasty and unreasonable people in this world and many of them are drug and alcohol fuelled when they decide to step outside the law. 

Please tell me why somebody who has knocked two people down in his car while under the influence, moved the bodies off the road, driven, gone home, washed his blood soaked clothes, phoned the police that someone has stolen his car and not phoned an ambulance yet because Daddy is very wealthy and hires a silk from London, only gets 4 years and is out in just over two, If you drink and drive and kill someone then it is second degree murder.

I never mentioned anything ridiculous like you did in replying to my post and in fact mentioned that prison isn't the answer. Until people who commit acts of violence in this country, yes this country, fear the repercussions, then it will continue. And lets face it, much of it at the moment is copycat.

You can beat the filter very easily by adding accents to characters, but the filter's there for a reason. No fuçker wants to see those filthy words.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Fuçking typo.
  • Like 3

The fan attacking Grealish was bad enough, but staggering to see a steward give him a kick too! Fair play to the police for spotting this though, let’s face it, the last person you expect to see kicking a player is a match day supervisor - crazy!

• Like 1

He has been sentenced to 14 weeks in prison, Fined £350 and banned from all football for 10 years not forgetting his lifetime ban from St Andrews.

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He has been sentenced to 14 weeks in prison, Fined £350 and banned from all football for 10 years not forgetting his lifetime ban from St Andrews.

That must be the quickest bit of justice ever.

Hopefully the **** (hole) nal supporter will be stuck away just as quick - and banned for life from all grounds.

If he wants to act like a c***, then he should be treated as one.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

I hear his wife/girlfriend has moved from the home, due to death threats, now everyone knows where he lives.

Shows how unbelievably  thick that bloke was. 

Let's wait and see what punishment Brum get. The thousands of Brum fans  who all cheered when Grealish got clobbered should feel good about themselves too. 3 separate incidents in grounds around Britain in a single weekend, they'll be bringing back fences next!

Just out of interest, and I’m 100% not sticking up for the idiot, but if someone punched someone in a nightclub on a Saturday night, would they get 14 weeks inside ? 

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

My local MP who's a solicitor by trade got three months for perverting the course of justice over a speeding offence so either she got off lightly or the 14 weeks for this guy seems a bit harsh.

I do wonder how effective these long bans are in practice. Once the heats died down a bit it must be fairly easy to get hold of tickets from a mate to watch a match ?

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Just out of interest, and I’m 100% not sticking up for the idiot, but if someone punched someone in a nightclub on a Saturday night, would they get 14 weeks inside ? 

No, but maybe they should. 

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

My local MP who's a solicitor by trade got three months for perverting the course of justice over a speeding offence so either she got off lightly or the 14 weeks for this guy seems a bit harsh.

I do wonder how effective these long bans are in practice. Once the heats died down a bit it must be fairly easy to get hold of tickets from a mate to watch a match ?

Of course it is, however the sanction for breaking that ban maybe harsh enough to act as a deterrent.

Sentences are not necessarily 'like for like' as I doubt shomeone rushing over and knocking the Queen don would get the same sentence as someone knocking someone don in the street.

This sentence reflects the thought that a 'harsh' sentence in this case will help to allay the public's fears of rising crime in this particular area, and act as a deterrent to that rise.

Not many hd, full colour, wide panning cameras that ping pictures to millions around the world in nightclubs. I think the sheer amount of irrefutable evidence would mean he has little other option but to face maximum penalty for unprovoked assault. The media coverage alone sees this moron on trial by media rather than court.

I am sure he will lose any work he might have had due to this, though we probably never find out.

I was quite shocked at the incident, having watch many matches in my life, I have never seen a crowd member run onto a pitch and thump someone from behind. And he was so pleased with himself as he was being led off the pitch - no contrition at all and I would not believe his apologies at all.

Agree that BCFC should only receive a reprimand and review their security procedures for this incident. Absolutely no point in punishing the club further as it would be impossible for any club to control every individual in a 20,000-30,000 strong crowd when there is a knobend hell bent on causing problems, unless they hired their own police force.

As for the steward incident, I did not fully see it, but apparently no charges laid and I think that is an internal matter for BCFC. Again not really one the FA should make too much of in my opinion.

Edited by CanaryChris

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Presumably he was also charged with entering the field of play as well, I believe they said he was charged with two offences ? The guy who ran on and kicked Chris Kirkland a few years back got 16 weeks apparently.

On 10/03/2019 at 18:34, Bill said:

As mentioned earlier, acts like this are not necessarily alcohol fuelled. Anyone who has the seen the rise in 'mass brawls' at race meetings will be aware that 'charlie' has had a part to play. Something that is not a stranger to a certain section of those attending football games either.

" The rise in disorder at football games is connected to the increased prevalence of cocaine use inside stadiums, the UK’s national lead on football policing has told The Independent. "

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/football-cocaine-premier-league-jack-grealish-arsenal-man-united-a8819366.html

Maybe Mr Plod should consider having me along as one of the speakers at the next 'conference' on this subject. Villa Park is excellent, easy parking and decent grub...so I have been told.