Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Brum vs Villa - What on earth is the World coming to?

It's JUST football people, just football ffs

Seems that this nation has problems with its citizens at the moment. The argument will rage for a long time on how we deal with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

It's JUST football people, just football ffs

Seems that this nation has problems with its citizens at the moment. The argument will rage for a long time on how we deal with it.

Absolutely kg. Unfortunately this is a society problem, not just football

As a society we're becoming far too tribal and far too shameless. This guy will be a hero to a number of other Birmingham supporters so it'll be worthwhile in his thick head.

Just now, River End Canary said:

It amazes me how worked up people get about 22 men kicking a ball on a field 

there are far bigger issues in the world to get worked up about

Like tampons?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Police statement says that "A man has been arrested and is on his way to a custody suite".

I hoping there will be further statements explaining how "he fell down the stairs" and "volunteered for a prolonged session of headbutting the cell wall". 😀

• Haha 1

Trouble is, this further justifies stupid o'clock kick off times for derby games. 

12 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Trouble is, this further justifies stupid o'clock kick off times for derby games. 

Not sure about that Kathy - this game kicked off at 12 noon. 

17 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Police statement says that "A man has been arrested and is on his way to a custody suite".

I hoping there will be further statements explaining how "he fell down the stairs" and "volunteered for a prolonged session of headbutting the cell wall". 😀

What features does the Custody Suite have? Mini bar, sea view and Egyptian Cotton Sheets? The en-suite is a given.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

What features does the Custody Suite have? Mini bar, sea view and Egyptian Cotton Sheets? The en-suite is a given.

Get yourself arrested and you'll find out. 😀

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Get yourself arrested and you'll find out. 😀

If you do fancy that THB then may I suggest Tyrone Mings would be an appropriate punchee on the last day of the season?

• Haha 1

An absolute disgrace. No matter which club or the circumstances, the book should be thrown at them. I am utterly shocked by what has happened.

Fines are utterly meaningless and the fans that cause these incidents do not give a damn about them. Dock them points or place next year's fixture behind closed doors.

Not the first time its happened at that end of the ground when theyve played villa at home...remember the Enckleman incident

Maybe they need to be punished by having that end of the ground empty for the next derby?

49 minutes ago, Kathy said:

That's what I mean. They're not going to make changes generally while this sort of thing goes on. 

51 minutes ago, River End Canary said:

Not for me but Robin Sainty is a different matter altogether 😁😁

He's doing a fantastic job getting you to do the publicity for The Canaries Trust.

You must really appreciate his efforts.

That's what I mean. They're not going to make changes generally while this sort of thing goes on

Trouble is Kathy, who is to see it is just alcohol fuelled. There are other illegal stimulants that can be bought and taken at any time of the day.

Not really sure what Birmingham could have done about it really. One idiot among all those fans is very difficult to spot for a football club. Could just have easily been us. Of course how they respond is a different matter.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That's what I mean. They're not going to make changes generally while this sort of thing goes on

Trouble is Kathy, who is to see it is just alcohol fuelled. There are other illegal stimulants that can be bought and taken at any time of the day.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I expect that'll be his defense in court.

Sorry, I couldn't get pi$$ed as the pubs were closed, I got off my face on Special K instead.

Remember at the end of the Bryan Gunn / Ullathorne airkick game at Portman Rd when half their fans came out of the stand at the final whistle onto the pitch and assaulted our players.....Sheepshanks ( the then chairman of the football league) managed to sweep the incident all under the carpet to avoid punishment.

Really not sure how a club can be punished for the actions of one individual?

Just need to make sure the jail sentence is sufficiently lengthy to hopefully act as a deterrent for anybody else thinking of doung something like this