Alex Moss

WACCOE meltdown 😂

This makes for glorious reading, my god they are bitter 😂😂😂

I think my 2 favourite lines are ‘if Norwich didn’t have Pukki then they would be midtable’ and ‘if we (Leeds) took all our chances that we created, then we’d be top of the league’ - well, no **** Sherlock! 😂, if Huddersfield took all their chances then perhaps they’d be top of their respective league also 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂

With the greatest of respect to the decent Leeds supporters (who are seemingly a minority unfortunately), I hope the ungracious flat capped ferret f***ers fail miserably today 👍

https://www.waccoe.com/topic/298853-todays-football/?page=923

Yeah I read through that earlier. They are certainly a ‘special’ bunch. Im looking forward to signing their best young talent in the summer again, just for old times sake! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Preston winning.

It’s important that Preston remain close to the top six - they have consecutive home matches next month against Leeds and Sheffield United.

They are by and large a horrible bunch of lowlifes on that site, I sincerely hope they screw up and don't get promoted.

Edited by Daz Sparks

You have to sign up to view there forum? I guess they don't like people spying on what they are saying...

• Haha 3

At least it has moved on from the disgust at us winning late on in games - I guess it had to given how many times they’ve done it themselves.

Apparently we have a couple of players up top who could ‘get into their side’ - how nice! 😂

Mate, our substitutes bench would walk into your first 11 on crutches 👍

9FD8DA6A-A14E-4CFC-9742-E4DE7963320B.jpeg

You’ve just got to love all those ‘household footballing names’ from Leeds, haven’t you?... 😳🤦🏻‍♂️😂

FC5B3A7F-BEB0-4D33-A0D2-2F188451AC4C.jpeg

Sheff Utd beat Rotherham 2-0 and slide into 2nd place so the pressure mounts on Leeds.

19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sheff Utd beat Rotherham 2-0 and slide into 2nd place so the pressure mounts on Leeds.

Their resident comedian ' Michael Benjamin ' has popped up again on P444 :

" Quality will out 
And we are the quality. It's 10 games to go. And both the other teams have been, far too often, 'lucky winners.' We know what that means, sooner or later your luck runs out and confidence goes. All this with enough games to get yourselves into a crisis and not enough to get out of it. Add to that the nerves of the last few games. Neither of them has the quality or reserve that we have. 
MB has moaned about one thing: conversion rate. With Bamford back, Klich due to score again, the great improvement of Roberts and Olioski starting to score - that issue is looking fixed. We had one other problem- GK. That's been fixed too. 
We have the best team, the best players, the best manager, overcome a fearful injury problem. as I say, we have sorted the one problem that remained. 
We are going up as champions. " 

Don't you just so want Bristol City to do the business this afternoon.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Their resident comedian ' Michael Benjamin ' has popped up again on P444 :

" Quality will out 
And we are the quality. It's 10 games to go. And both the other teams have been, far too often, 'lucky winners.' We know what that means, sooner or later your luck runs out and confidence goes. All this with enough games to get yourselves into a crisis and not enough to get out of it. Add to that the nerves of the last few games. Neither of them has the quality or reserve that we have. 
MB has moaned about one thing: conversion rate. With Bamford back, Klich due to score again, the great improvement of Roberts and Olioski starting to score - that issue is looking fixed. We had one other problem- GK. That's been fixed too. 
We have the best team, the best players, the best manager, overcome a fearful injury problem. as I say, we have sorted the one problem that remained. 
We are going up as champions. " 

Don't you just so want Bristol City to do the business this afternoon.....

Absolutely, 100% , you can't beat it YES I do

I love “Klich due to score again” - in other words, he has failed to score for a while now. As far as I know, there’s no automatic right to score if you’ve been ineffective for several games. Is this guy the Lakey of WACCOE (not fair on you Lakey I know, but you do immediately spring to mind when I think of blind optimism in the face of reality).  😉

Wow. Just had a flick through the WACCOE match thread. A mixture of a massive sense of entitlement and a blinkered belief that every other team tries harder against them because they are apparently “a big club”. And every third poster seems unable to express himself other than by typing c***. 

I don’t bear much animosity to many clubs other than 1p5wich but it will be HILARIOUS if Utd beat them to second place and they choke in the playoffs. Then topped by Bielsa leaving and Paul Hurst taking over.

At least those Leeds fans can now have a **** fest amongst themselves. No more hatred coming our way until Tuesday night when they potentially take top spot at Reading and they return to the Pinkun to boast.

5 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

This makes for glorious reading, my god they are bitter 😂😂😂

I think my 2 favourite lines are ‘if Norwich didn’t have Pukki then they would be midtable’ and ‘if we (Leeds) took all our chances that we created, then we’d be top of the league’ - well, no **** Sherlock! 😂, if Huddersfield took all their chances then perhaps they’d be top of their respective league also 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂

With the greatest of respect to the decent Leeds supporters (who are seemingly a minority unfortunately), I hope the ungracious flat capped ferret f***ers fail miserably today 👍

https://www.waccoe.com/topic/298853-todays-football/?page=923

Probably in the same bracket as some Norwich fans saying they were the best footballing side in the division. I haven't seen much of Norwich this season but I did see the one last night and with one shot on goal all game (admittedly the one that got the goal) and being dominated in most departments by Swansea I didn't see how some came to that conclusion.  😎. Just saying!! 😀

Edited by Rob Whites

2 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

If we're average but above you, what are you? 🤔

So if we win on Tuesday does that make us the best footballing side in the division for a day? 😂

7 minutes ago, Rob Whites said:

Probably in the same bracket as some Norwich fans saying they were the best footballing side in the division. I haven't seen much of Norwich this season but I did see the one last night and with one shot on goal all game (admittedly the one that got the goal) and being dominated in most departments by Swansea I didn't see how some came to that conclusion.  😎. Just saying!! 😀

We were not the best footballing side last night. Nearly all posters (possibly all posters) said the same on numerous threads last night. But we rarely call your fans c****. Just check any Twitter thread. It's full of hatred.

1 minute ago, Rob Whites said:

So if we win on Tuesday does that make us the best footballing side in the division for a day? 😂

It's a weird way of showing we are your chosen team RobW. A secret canary methinks.

Oh so you think we will win on Wednesday then ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

We were not the best footballing side last night. Nearly all posters (possibly all posters) said the same on numerous threads last night. But we rarely call your fans c****. Just check any Twitter thread. It's full of hatred.

I think it's a bit of both. Not all Norwich fans are squeaky clean, same with Leeds fans. I'm certainly not like that. There are a couple of Norwich fans on the Leeds forums that just have banter but that's all it is.

I think it's a bit of both. Not all Norwich fans are squeaky clean, same with Leeds fans. I'm certainly not like that. There are a couple of Norwich fans on the Leeds forums that just have banter but that's all it is.

Unfortunately Rob, it is well know a number of leeds fans are utter Tw&ts, hence you as a club are not particularly liked. Which is a real shame for a club with so much history in the English game.

You have some winnable games coming up , as do we. Shef Utd have a couple of difficult ones. It's exciting but it doesn't change the attitude of a large part of your supporter group.

Fair play to both Sheff U and Leeds today, got the job done, it is for sure a 3 horse race now and the best two will go up, to be honest, with Leeds shading Sheff U - I hope they do them over and us two pull away, it's about going up now and I don't really give a hoot who else it is as long as one of them is us...

• Like 2