And they love him! Come to think of it, so do I with that record. Keep up the good work agent lambert!

seriously though, I’m pretty certain we wouldn’t be so accommodating if we had an ex-scum manager, with that record, taking us down to league 1. There’s something not right in all of their heads I think. Very bizarre

Couldn't resist a little look on TWTD this morning. Half the posts aren't even about football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kathy said:

Couldn't resist a little look on TWTD this morning. Half the posts aren't even about football.

Yesterday I did that same, and 6 out of the first 7 posts were non football. They are just meekly accepting it, and not wanting to discuss the real problems there. It sort of takes the fun out of it................. or perhaps not

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Yesterday I did that same, and 6 out of the first 7 posts were non football. They are just meekly accepting it, and not wanting to discuss the real problems there. It sort of takes the fun out of it................. or perhaps not

I thought I'd clicked the wrong forum at first, seriously!

• Like 1

Don't worry there would have been a few postings about Norwich "cracking" up if we had lost to Swansea last night.

You can bet most of them were watching the game hoping desperately for an away win.

12 points from 21 games? How on earth is he still in a job?

Is that the worst current managerial record in the whole of English professional football?

I am expecting them to now go on a spectacular winning run, ending with victories against Leeds and Sheff Utd which will help to confirm us as champions😁

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I am expecting them to now go on a spectacular winning run, ending with victories against Leeds and Sheff Utd which will help to confirm us as champions😁

...but still sending them down.

Oh the irony!

3 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

...but still sending them down.

Oh the irony!

Naturally😉

I think Lambert has done a great, great job.

Mumble mumble....

Give the lads a hand.

Mumble.

Triffick support....

Mumble.

History.

Nurse!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayNCFC said:

I think Lambert has done a great, great job.

Mumble mumble....

Give the lads a hand.

Mumble.

Triffick support....

Mumble.

History.

Nurse!

You missed 'Champions League'!

Sorry... and

“But I think the football club at the minute has got a good feeling around it, it just has to keep that.”

HAHHAAHA! Yeah it's cracking Paul... the town fans are buzzing.

Followed by...

“If you take away goals in football, we’re a good side."

Agreed, also if you take making money out of the equation, RBS was a cracking bank.

is he constantly on the sauce?

Edited by JayNCFC

Controversial opinion, and I hate ipswich town fc as much as anyone, but I do think their fans deserve some credit.

Maybe it's gallows humour but they do generally seem to be giving their team good support. 

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so generous if they had our recent record in derbys but part of me thinks they are exactly like us, just supporting a different club!!!!

Just now, glory.win or die. said:

Controversial opinion, and I hate ipswich town fc as much as anyone, but I do think their fans deserve some credit.

Maybe it's gallows humour but they do generally seem to be giving their team good support. 

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so generous if they had our recent record in derbys but part of me thinks they are exactly like us, just supporting a different club!!!!

They're nothing like us. Incorrect amount of digits for a start, and a collective IQ of single figures.

4 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

Even a bag of horse manure will sell if you price it up at a quid...

The difference is, someone may be happy with that purchase.

Edited by JayNCFC

45 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

The few that do turn up (ignoring that BOGOFF game last week) do indeed deserve something for doing so. However, despite them being, much like us but probably more so, an unfashionable team they still maintain that insistence that they should be much, much higher in the football pyramid than they are, due to their past.

This is continually fuelled by their aging support who can not move on and as a result they will simply stagnate in L1 for a while longer than perhaps they should.

Meanwhile, we will soar again!

Fun, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Paul Hurst 14 games 9 points : 0.64 points per game

Paul Lambert 21 games 12 points : 0.57 points per game

The Messiah. Not.

What is fascinating is that 7 more wins (admittedly in the next 7 matches) would take DF's win percentage level with Lambert's for us.

Daniel Farke as it stands is our second most successful manager in recent times (more than 20 matches). Says a lot.

I know that it's tiresome to keep bringing it up but lest they forget.............M.I.N.D. T.H.E. G.A.P.  🤣

I think the farmhands have warmed to Lambert as he has not regarded them in the same way previous managers have - a bunch of halfwitted gobsh ites.

He has not only highlighted the chronic state of their grubby little club but has suggested that he intends to try and do something about it.

Unfortunately it is all too little, and all too late.

Being bottom of the table is a reflection of their demise, not the cause of it.

3 hours ago, JayNCFC said:

“If you take away goals in football, we’re a good side."

Watching the WBA game, that seems a reasonable comment. Well decent anyway - it's either that or WBA are awful and making Ipswich look decent. 

Oh look, they scored. Not a big surprise based on their midfield dominance in this game. 

Edited by Surfer