Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

WELL DONE WORTHINGTON

Regarding Norwich''s performance against Crewe it wasn''t Norwich''s greatest performance but the main thing to remember is the result for me. Yes Okay the Worthy Outers will still say that it''s only one win which up to a point is true. BUT IF THEY STOP THEYR''E WINGING ABOUT WORTHINGTON and actually keep believing in Worthington there''s a chance that we can turn it around. Remember there''s still the second half of the season. 

But I mean come on we did win today and judging the second half display we were excellent. Worthington made the right changes when necessary, changing the formation when we were losing which made all the difference, bringing on McVeigh and Huckerby. Plus the fact that Safri and Hughes were back in the side. The one thing the Worthy outers can''t knock is the team selection. Everybody did their jobs in the second half.

If we play like we did in the second half against Crewe for 90mins for the rest of the season then we can turn it around.

WELL DONE WORTHINGTON FOR CHANGING IT WHEN NECESSARY

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS

ON THE BALL CITY

No you won''t get much response to this sort of thing. The Worthy Out bandwagoners are so obsessed with ousting him that they care not about results (hoping for an opposition win) and will ignore any positives while looking for negatives to bolster their own case. They won''t accept that part of our malaise is down to the players and in some cases the fans not getting behind their team.

Me, I''m pleased with the win. We''re 8 points from the play-offs so still everything to play for. If we really all pull together over Xmas we could climb that table and build some confidence and things might start to look a whole lot better. Well MY cup is half full anyway!

Worthy was FORCED  by Thorns injury into bringing WLYP on mate, some of us think he should have been on from the start in place of  ''sick note''.

Crewe, second from bottom, leaking more goals than the Titanic leaked water, get a grip and be realistic!.

If you must keep the faith, get your facts sorted,  he got lucky today, Southampton will be more resilient than Crewe I fear.

It wasn''t just luck, they also played better. Yes Crewe are easier opposition, but we still came back from a goal down to win an away game. Put it in whatever negative terms you want but for me thats a positive and i, for one, am looking forward to next Saturday, if we can keep it tight at the back I think we''ve got a chance and we''ll see what happens from there. Admittedly, that is easier said than done with Calum leaving but that is out of anyones control.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA well done worthy for starting Andy hughes in a left striker position!!!!!

Then being forced to bring on Paul Mcveigh when thorne was injured - well done worthy .....

Then as it was going so badly having to bring on a not fully fit hucks who did the job..

Well done worthy for a great 3 points at relegation zone crewe...

NOW WORTHY when are we gonna get a win against a decent team in this division??? yep we beat a team we ahould have beat - we lost to the bottom side a couple of weeks ago....

I''m pleased that Norwich won yesterday as I would never wish our side to lose as some fans have been suggesting in order to get Worthuy sacked. However for me it changes nothing. A 2-1 win at Crewe when they''ve taken the lead is just not good enough. Under the circumstances it was very welcome but it''s just another win we''ve squeaked out in a season that won''t get better until until some changes are made! Maybe that''s changing the manager, signing new players, bringing in some youngsters - I''m not sure but at the moment the board are using these narrow wins as an excuse not to act. With the squad we have this is simply not good enough. Come on the board - have some guts to act without us having to lose every week and completely destroy our season before anything is done!! 

To all you Worthy Outers who keep going on about Nottingham Forest as an example remember this, when they sacked Paul Hart and because of it they were relegated. Paul Hart was managing under difficult circumstances as he hardly had the money to invest into his team, which is why Forest got relegated in the first place, plus he was managing under very difficult circumstances. 

WORTHY OUTERS TAKE NOTE 

the reality was worthy was 30 mins away from the sack yesterday - if

the board could decide anything else then we should be very concerned

with their judgement.

I''d like to think worthy could turn it around, but  for me his

decision making and team selection has been suspect since we got

promoted - i''ve found myself questioning what he''s been doing when i''d

rather be just cheering the side on.

I''m again worried about his team selection for this saturday when i shouldn''t be.

Is this the''reality'' that you and the other WO brigade live in. I didn''t hear anyone fom Carrow Rd say he was 30 minutes away from the sack.

Please stick to the facts!

Well Done good result.

Of course you know what this means we still have Worthington!!!!!

Saints next week 2 0 defeat......The board will say wait till the week after.

If we are holding on to Worthington for his past achievements what happened Mike Walker, after all he took us into Europe. We did not pull all the stops out to keep him. 

I could name a few more Norwich City Managers who have done more for City than Worthington and yet the previous boards have let them go with no compunction what so ever.

City reminds me of the Jimmy White of snooker. Always the Bridesmaid never the Bride.   

Chris.

I think if we fail to beat southampton he will be history i  think a positive win at crewe and a loss at home to saints would be just more of what we have been getting over the past few months.There has not been many bullish comments from the boardroom to say the manager job is safe of late seems to have gone a wee bit quiet.Beat southampton and get something at sheff utd it could be game on again especially with leon nearing a run out again.I changed my support for worthy after the derby game but this is not tio say i wouldnt like to see him turn it all around but he has definately got one hell of a job on his hands with most of us losing the confidence in him.lets all hope he has us in the top six by feb and this wretched season can finally get kick started.