Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

The slient majority speaks?

The original pink ''un poll had 80% in favour of Worthy Out.The current Evening News poll has only 56% in favour of Worthy Out.Both polls were equally open to abuse by e.g. Ipswich fans so that effect cancels itself out.Looks like a lot more supporters than previously thought have kept (or rediscovered) their faith?

[quote user="ncfc0405"]The original pink ''un poll had 80% in favour of Worthy Out.

The current Evening News poll has only 56% in favour of Worthy Out.

Both polls were equally open to abuse by e.g. Ipswich fans so that effect cancels itself out.

Looks like a lot more supporters than previously thought have kept (or rediscovered) their faith?
[/quote]

Don`t they just   sway with the wind  !  [:D]    another win  [ pleeeese ] and   Nigel will  be God ROFL

No, everything''s far from fantastic and the Worthy Out camp are still in the majority.

But only just.

It''s now 54% (down another 2% since last night).

Clearly this means a significant number of pro-Worthy supporters didn''t vote in the pinkun poll, or a significant number of Worthy Out voters have changed their minds.

(regarding the point about people using other computers, just like my point about Ipswich fans voting, both polls were equally susceptible to these effects so they should pretty much cancel themselves out).

For the record I would describe myself as in the "KTF for now" camp and am really just interested in being as objective as possible about the ''samples'' that people are quoting to back up their arguments.

To be honest as we arent gonna sack worthy now - cool if we beat southampton - great lets hope it continues.  Ill be the first to take my hat off to worthy - getting good results from the crap players he has brought

However,  if we lose to saints i see that nothing has changed at this club...  Yep we beat an awful crewe team but the best team we have beat all season was Luton - that don''t say much really.

In fact how many goals have we scored all season???  23!!!!!!!!!!!  in 23 games!!!!!!!!  CREWE have scored more than us!!!!!!!!!!!!   with an Ashton and a Huckerby that is a scandolous total.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

or people are just voting loads from other computers?

jas :)

[/quote]

such as ippo fans.............

Worthington will never be a hero at Norwich again , to many fans can see through him , clueless, should be plying his trade in the Conference. How he has our Board  fooled into thinking hes a goods manager is beyond the realms of comprehension.