Sign in to follow this  
Bob da Canary

is he worth it?

You are having a laugh!!! We heard the river end sing for the first time all season against Forest on boxing day!

I''d go with the snake pit on this one, at least they sing the decent songs and did you see langleys (Cardiff) face when he went to take the corner, fear!!! Remember Merson last year, absolute quality. Keep it up bhoys

Barclay A block

When you say "is he worth the money when he has had some bad games", a certain Mr Rivers cost 500K has scored hardly any and is a complete waste of space.
Huckerby will always command a fee and i am willing to put up with the bad days because we still win while he is having them.
Roll on the good days because there coming!

there is no one on this planet better than huckerby, enjoy him, god, he is worth every penny, don''t worry about the cost, cos he is going to take us to the pot of gold

watch him go.

Just wait and see........ while you have been arguing about where the best place to sit is, you seem to have forgotten a new stand is being built. Now that all the season tickets have been sold i can exclusivly reveal that a large group of "old boys" are returning and relocating in the new stand close to the away fans. This group includes a large contingent from the kings lynn area, a lot of people currently sitting in the snakepit and barclay areas who have relocated and a large group from norwich known as Bernies army( some of who havn''t been to a home game for about 10 years and were true to their word when they sang "we''ll never sit in the barclay!"). This has been a carefully planned operation with many old phone numbers from over the years being dragged up and the response from the organisers has been unreal. With the away fans set to be sandwiched in between the barclay and the newly formed posse, carrow road is once again going to be an intimidating place to come to. Bring on the ipswich, happy new year to all, and most important of all....CITY TILL I DIE!!!