Sign in to follow this  
Jarders

Anyway of watching the game once its over?

So basically I'm working 5-12ish tomorrow evening. I reckon I can get home without finding the score. But where can I watch the full game without any score spoilers?

I'm looking for a site like fullmatchesandshows but with championship matches? I often use r/footballdownloads on Reddit but this week couldn't get the steel city derby so I fear i may find the same for our game against Swansea

Any ideas?

There's a handy sentence in the English language for these situations Jarders. It goes like this  ---

"Hi boss - it's me Jarders - really sorry boss, but I think I must have picked up a stomach bug or something - not going to be able to make it in this evening I'm afraid."  

Do you have a Sky box and SKy Sports Jarders? If not it is possible to download internet streams but obviously you won't be at home to do it.

Can you watch it at work on your phone or tablet? 

Can't watch it at work. I work it a pub and I'm on the bar and it's obviously gonna be busy being a Friday night. I don't have sky or a sky box. If I pay for a sky day pass on my tablet I can't watch it afterwards can I?