Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Rossi Jarvis attracting Premiership interest!

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Charlton, Pompey and others.  Ok, this only came from the trash that is the News of the World today.  However, I can see it as a possibility.  Will the lad ever get given a chance?[/quote]

Slightly worrying, if the lad shows that much promise then he should be offered a contract. We don''t want a repeat of the Danny Mills debacle, he couldn''t even get a game for the reserves then, all of a sudden Curbishley buys him, next thing he''s playing for England, nice one Mike Walker!! 

i wouldnt belive anything in that paper....

Also, as hes still a youth player we wouldnt get a princely sum for him.. probably no more than a couple of hundred thousand or something :( its because of him being on a youth contract

jas :)

You seem to forget Mills was never any good, even when he was selected for England the country was bewildered.

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Charlton, Pompey and others.  Ok, this only came from the trash that is the News of the World today.  However, I can see it as a possibility.  Will the lad ever get given a chance?[/quote]

No, that evil Mr Worthington will never play him, then let him go on a free. It''s all part of a long-term plan to undermine the club.

If Rossi is sure the other teams are interested in him (his advisors are obviously doing their job) I cant see what incentive he has to sign for Norwich.  Football is a short career and why would you want to spend the first few years playing reserve team football when others are playing regular first team football at clubs that give their youngsters a fair chance.  PS did anybody see Danny Haynes score for |Ipswich same age as Rossi but deemed not good enough for our academy when he came on trial!!!! still now he is playing 1st team football in the same league.

I''m sorry, but are these clubs likely to want a player who looks decent in a young reserve team but who has only played around 10 minutes of first team football (has Rossi played more than this?)?  Why join a dodgy Prem club just to languish in their reserves?  Didn''t do Darren Kenton a lot of good did it - even Leicester wouldn''t sign him!

[quote user="breaker"]I''m sorry, but are these clubs likely to want a player who looks decent in a young reserve team but who has only played around 10 minutes of first team football (has Rossi played more than this?)?  Why join a dodgy Prem club just to languish in their reserves?  Didn''t do Darren Kenton a lot of good did it - even Leicester wouldn''t sign him![/quote]

May as well languish at a club where there is a CHANCE you play first team football if you are good enough rather than languish at a club where you have NO CHANCE of playing for the first team on a regular basis if you are good enough until you are at least 20 years old.