Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 32

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

This week we have Arrdee’s young gun Leedscanary selecting the final six results. Kev  is having a brilliant season, he’s been around the top of both our leagues throughout and is currently 24/29 83% +9.75. Lots of us PUPs are grateful to these threads for the friendships they’ve forged and I’m certainly grateful for getting to know this top Canary from Leeds. Kev has three previous wins when making these picks so let’s help him to a fourth success with our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

This week I’d like to give a very warm welcome to Radio Norfolk’s Rob Butler who’s making the final picks for Friday’s game against Swansea. Having met Rob a fair few times I have been really impressed how he puts us fans at the centre of his shows. I guess this is because he really is one of us and a great asset to the community that surrounds our beloved club. Now this week’s game is a Friday evening kick off so we will need to make our suggestions by late Friday morning as Rob will be busy with his Radio Norfolk duties that day. Good luck Rob, you have a tenner to spend split however you choose between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

Our wonderful DS boys and girls had a fixture at Millwall last Saturday. They lost the game but made lots of friends and made a great contribution to Millwall’s first ever Community Day. Is a video I nicked from Rob’s Twitter…

It’s our club’s Community Day on April 6th and that’s when we will be handing over this year’s presentation pot. Thanks to your great efforts last week the pot currently stands at £1,986 so the total will be more than two grand for the third successive season.

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

This week’s picture is one of my favourites featuring our brilliant DS boys and girls and  our brilliant PUP from Leeds in his ‘Ee by gum cap’.

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Leeds Canary and Rob Butler. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kev and Rob ... the thread is yours.......🙃.......

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2808 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, yes PUPs £1650 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,441 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,579 since we began £1,986 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A Championship offering for my old mate Kev this week. Probably not the greatest odds, but I'm going with 

West Brom v Ipswich - Home Win

For Rob, HT/FT City/City.

Best of luck Kev, Rob and all you PUPs 

Barnsley to beat Accrington 

Norwich 3 Swansea 1

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to my gravy swilling Northern friend and Rob not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Blimey Nutty this is up early for a Wednesday so i assume you are off down the city for chips off the market ? 😜

Never before have i wanted my pick to be wrong and i am posting this with gritted teeth but here goes.........

A HOME WIN for SHEFFIELD UTD v Rotherham.

For the Norwich bet Pukki two or more goals.

For the NCFC match bet I suggest either Godfrey as an anytime goalscorer, at 13/2, or as the last goalscorer, at 20/1.

I'm going to rely on Brizzle city to do us a favour this week and go with....

Bristol City v Leeds...Home win.

Good luck this week Kev and all involved.

Off to France this week with:

RENNES v Caen HOME WIN

Good Luck Kev and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT -  Swansea/Norwich. Welcome to this brilliant thread Rob and best of luck.

PSV Eindhoven (top) to beat NAC  Breda (bottom). Rhodes to score the last goal and cost me another £5 on top of my £5 a place difference with Ipswich!!

Good luck to Kev, Bob Rutler and all PUPs

For Bob Rutler with much love from Dr Vinyl...

More than 2.5 goals

For Kev

Barcelona v Rayo Vallecano - Home Win

Thanks Nutty for the intro!

I’ll be back late on Friday evening (after our game) with my final 6.

For Rob, who I listen to regularly as an exile (not always legally, but hey I’ve paid the licence fee 😜) I’ll suggest 

HT draw / FT Norwich 

Keep the suggestions coming

Leedscanary

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, firstly a big thanks to Nutty for looking after my picks for the last couple of weeks!

This week I hopefully won't get a kick in the Balkans by going to Serbia with Crvena Zvezda vs. Zemun (home win).

For the match bet I'll go for City to win with Vrancic to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 👍

Apples

Back to Scotland this week and League Two......

Stirling Albion v Albion Rovers.......Home win.

For our game......It's gotta happen sometime.....

0-0 draw @ 14-1

Good luck Kev and Rob.

Hello friends...

Thanks to my mate Nutty N for asking me to do this...it's a great honour!

I'll post my selections at about 2pm tomorrow so keep them coming.

OTBC

Rob

Edited by BobRutler
  • Like 1

Hi pups

my pick this week is WEST BROM home win against the team bottom of the championship

For robs Norwich bet I suggest Hernandez to score first

good luck everybody

I'm going for a home win for Kolding IF v. Kjellerup in the Danish 2nd Division.

Kolding are W5 D1 L1 F13 A5 at home and Kjellerup are W1 D0 L7 F5 A18 away.

Good Luck, Leedscanary!

As for the Norwich Bet - Lewis to score any time.

Good Luck, Rob!

PSV vs NAC - HOME WIN

For the match bet I can't decide between 2, so here they are -

1 - Teemu Pukki - to score a hat-trick

2 - (Scorecast)  Teemu Pukki to score first and Norwich to win 4 - 1

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Kev & Rob 😀👍

For Kev : -

Borussia Dortmund          v          Stuttgart          Home Win

For Rob: -

Tom Trybull to score anytime

OTBC

Can't see past Sheffield United to beat Rotherham for a home win.

For the match bet, Pukki to score first and BTTS.

Good luck everyone!

Chuffed to have two legends picking this week!!  Welcome to the thread Rob, hope you can come back and make some suggested picks after your week in the hot seat!!

PSV EINDHOVEN -v- NAC Breda HOME WIN

For the match bet, I’m nervous so will go for a Norwich win by 1 goal.

Good Luck to you both, hope you get us through the ££££ barrier 💛💚

• Thanks 1

Its Holland for me also, and Eindhoven to beat struggling Breda, seems a popular one so could be a banker (or banana skin)

For city bet draw h/t City f/t

Enjoy the match tonight all, and best of luck to our pickers.

OTBC

Sorry to be late to the party. Quick pick as I'm at work. Barcelona, City 3-1 Rhodes to score. Good luck!

Odds against for a boro home win to Brentford is too tempting for me. 

As for City... Score draw. 

Good luck all.

Bristol to draw with Leeds (hopefully) and another 3-1 win (again hopefully).

Tottenham away win is my suggestion for Kev

Anthony thinks Man City home win would be a good choice

We both think that  Norwich will win 3 -1 

Good luck to Kev & Rob & all the pups

My picks this week are a home win for WEST BROM v Ipswich. 

For our game I think a Norwich win with BTTS.

Good luck everyone and fingers crossed for a good performance and result this evening.