Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Daily Fail - Accurate as Ever!

*Nowrich

Written by the son of Piers Morgan...

Edited by Browno

2 minutes ago, Browno said:

*Nowrich

Yes Browno, that too. Kind of ironic that it's in a sentence about Stiepermann being fined - nowpoor would have been more appropriate. 😁

I'm surprised the headline wasn't "Foreigners vandalise car with soap and water and film event for sick kicks". 🤪

Apples

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

It's his mum.

Or his sister.

Possibly both.

Not trying to start an argument (I’m not westcoastcanary after all) but is anyone else a bit bemused by the incest jibes at League 1’s imminent new members? Given that most of the rest of the country makes the same comments about us, it’s a bit like Wednesday supporters accusing United fans of wearing flat caps and owning whippets.

36 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Not trying to start an argument (I’m not westcoastcanary after all) but is anyone else a bit bemused by the incest jibes at League 1’s imminent new members? Given that most of the rest of the country makes the same comments about us, it’s a bit like Wednesday supporters accusing United fans of wearing flat caps and owning whippets.

Yes, fair enough. Let's have a quick poll. Hands up who thinks we should stop the 'your mum's your auntie and your sister' jokes. 

image.png

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Haha 3