Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

When Deano goes.............

If we can get Eastwood - we should - he has the potential to be the complete center forward and with Southend in Freefall - he might be looking to get away.

Right Winger - Kris Commons of Forest - if he is fit

Those two have the youth and exuberhunce to turn it around - much like Jarivs and Jarvis - dam what am I saying

No i would not go for Eastwood , the guy does not even get into the starting eleven at Southend every match . I would take a chance on Riorden from Hibs if Celtic dont snap him up .But i would expect Worthington to go for Johannsson from Charlton .

I know Deano is ambitious and we all know he''ll have to move on to fuel that ambition, but it''s maddening that when we get hold of a player that looks like being the real deal, off he goes. Sutton, Eadie, Bellamy to name 3 quick ones that spring to mind. I''m sick of us buying other peoples cast-offs and making do. I thought we''d moved on from being a selling club but guess I was wrong.

Eastwood is good in flashes according to Shrimper fans and we''ve already been turned down by Commons.......twice

Attracting players to Carrow Road is a little more difficult than most of you might think

We''ll still have Leon, Peter Thorne, Ryan Jarvis, Paul  Mcveigh, Hucks, and Hendo, so why the rush to splash cash on lower league players when we should give the current crop of forwards a chance to shine!!

well, we do have thorne and mckenzie being the target man and mcveigh, hendo, jarvis, huckerby, mckenzie still able to play the same role Ashton does i dont think striker is priority...... if ashton leaves that is, i dont think he will go, on his current form, who would splash out the cash on him?

As for eastwood and commens, why the hell would they want to come here?

To a struggling championship side?

in the middle of no where..........

Matty Fryatt should be on any shopping list - more experienced and more goals and much younger.

OTBC