Sign in to follow this  
pete

Finland fixtures?

Does anyone know what games Finland have in Euro's where does Pukki have to go? Could not find info on BBC. Hoping no long journeys especially on Tuesday to a bunch of cloggers with Boro to come.

I saw that article and video of the Finns who travel to see Teemu and they called it Pukki month or something like that. Finland play twice in March. For sure there will be travel (Italy was one) but hopefully he is wrapped up in cotton wool (in football speak!).

On 04/03/2019 at 15:24, Woodman said:

I hope he doesn't pick up a minor injury in the next couple of games... 😉

It would be just terrible if he got a minor niggle in the 90th minute of the Rotherham game, which rendered him tragically unable to represent his country in such important matches.

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

It would be just terrible if he got a minor niggle in the 90th minute of the Rotherham game, which rendered him tragically unable to represent his country in such important matches.

It would, I understand that you have our interests at heart but Pukkis a committed international player and the management knew that when he was brought in. The quality conundrum.....we want international standard players but would rather their international appearances don't interfere with our ambition. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

Will be watching those games from behind the settee - don't expect it to be fun, really want him to score, but it'll be uncomfortable viewing - especially from that position!