Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

So then, Wednesday and Blunts - Can Steve Give Us A Brucie Bonus?

They've had better results recently but I must admit I don't know much about Wednesday.

A draw would be ace but a win would be hoooge!

It would be a bonus but I think we have to do this for ourselves. We are in the driving seat.

• Like 2

Wednesday unlike the Scum did have a new manager bounce but the question is how long will it last ?

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Derbies are a great leveller. 1-0 to Wednesday.

Ours are not Lakey. 😜

• Haha 3

Wednesday are unbeaten in five and have just won 2 in a row.  What the scum would give for that set of results !

Wednesday are now on 47 points so safe but with nothing much to play for, this is probably their last chance to have something from the season.

Ultimately I think Utd are a better side but not sufficiently strong to be clear favourites tonight, given it's at Hillsborough.

54 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Wednesday are unbeaten in five and have just won 2 in a row.  What the scum would give for that set of results !

Wednesday are now on 47 points so safe but with nothing much to play for, this is probably their last chance to have something from the season.

Ultimately I think Utd are a better side but not sufficiently strong to be clear favourites tonight, given it's at Hillsborough.

Just had a nose at some stats - Weds last 10 games are 4/5/1 so they've really shored up the defence and will hopefully carry on being hard to beat tonight!

We could in theory be 8 points ahead on Friday (at about 9.40pm) if SU were to lose tonight and also then be 5 ahead of Leeds ( if we beat Swansea). A bit of pressure then on both of the chasing pack to cut the gap again on Saturday.

I know it's one game at a time but Farke often says he is "greedy" so I can be too!

Edited by sonyc

11 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Looking forward to this one and the right result.

Indeed

but more in hope than expectation.

Yep, Weds not up to this yet.

I’m getting the Beaker and ham sandwich photos ready though in the hope they can take something from this.

10 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Sheffield United are a team of big thugs like their manager 

Who’ve committed as many fouls as Norwich have this season. 

Sheff U really aren’t that type of team. Wilder has them playing a really nice, progressive system - if he was Herr Wilder, he’d be getting a hell of a lot more praise - her certainly deserves it. 

• Like 1

watching game at moment all kick and rush how the heck are united 3rd in table

Lots of huff and puff. SU in control.

One mistake is possible in this weather. 

16 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Who’ve committed as many fouls as Norwich have this season. 

Sheff U really aren’t that type of team. Wilder has them playing a really nice, progressive system - if he was Herr Wilder, he’d be getting a hell of a lot more praise - her certainly deserves it. 

Whilst I agree that wilder isn't guilty of just creating a team of cloggers, signing Gary Madine really doesn't help that image. The guy is a thug and a total ****...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Can't see Wednesday scoring

Agreed, best hope is that they can keep United out IMO.

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

Whilst I agree that wilder isn't guilty of just creating a team of cloggers, signing Gary Madine really doesn't help that image. The guy is a thug and a total ****...

I’m playing guess the missing word...there aren’t enough asterisks for ‘Blade’...must be something else.

• Haha 1