Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Praise and Grumble - BBC Stoke

Who heard BBC Stoke''s ''Praise and Grumble'' after the Crewe game.

It was so much better than the Radio Norfolk phone in. The supporters phoned in were much more knowledgeable and passionate about their football. The presenter was far more professionla than Neil Adams, and what was refreshing was that he didn''t sit on the fence.

Who also heard the Dario Gradi interview. Oh how I wish Worthy would have just 5 per cent of his soul. Worthy is so boring in his post match interviews and tells the listeners nothing at all really. Dario was a breathe of fresh air. If he managed a club with bigger gates, and bigger budgets he''d have a field day in this league.

Norwich might have won. But they didn''t deserve too. Not that I''m complaining.

Good grief Cheeky monkey, were you at the game yesterday? Okay Crewe had a few chances, one great save from Greeno, but did you miss the Etuhu miss, the even more unbelievable miss as Robinson decided that unmarked from 15 yards out instead of stroking it past the crewe keeper he would attempt to find Mcveigh who was marked by two players. Plus various saves from the Crewe keeper, Safri shaving the bar, etc etc

Hughes and Robinson were hopeless, lets hope Mcveigh starts next saturday instead of either of the aforementioned!!

Yes I was there, and I stick by saying I think a fairer result would have been a draw.

But, as I said, I''m not complaining.

My post was more about BBC Stoke.

Its funny you no but do they just let these old farts through on purpose to radio norfolk.  I have never heard such thick people as i here on that phone in with such stupid comments..  unyet every norwich fan i talk to seemd to be a decent intellegent fella...

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]Its funny you no but do they just let these old farts through on purpose to radio norfolk.  I have never heard such thick people as i here on that phone in with such stupid comments..  unyet every norwich fan i talk to seemd to be a decent intellegent fella...[/quote]

BUT, if they didnt let people like that on, we wouldnt hear the likes of stupid barry........

"are you stupid or something? i just told you, i dont watch the training and i dont know"

Adams is obviously too closely linked to the club to be impartial.

Most callers do not have a point to make they just ask Adams what he thinks despite the fact he has already told them.

Thanks cheeky - I was beginning to think that the 7/8 nationals I had read over the last couple of days had got their players rating totally wrong - crewe were rated far higher than city overall suggesting they deserved something from the game.

However 3 pts is 3 points and fratefully received.

OTBC