Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Christoph's bad week?

He's been our captain fantastic over the last couple of months or so - and great to see him score his first League goal of the season today too. Yes - hope he's okay. 

He got battered against Bristol. Spent a lot of that game getting treatment. He has never been one to go down easily. Am sure at the very least he has had some bumps and bruises to recover from. 

Edit: Just seen the post match interview. Farke said personal. Hope Zimbo is OK. One of the most likeable players we have and has consistently been the one after games spending time with the younger fans. Have a great deal of respect for him. 

Edited by Grant Holts Moustache

One of my favourite types of goals, even considering those from the vast menu we have been served this season, is a bullet header by a defender (maybe more than a striker) from a corner. Loved this goal today and I've been wondering if we might see one this season (have we?). It was a very brave header too. Deserving as well for a terrific captain.

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Farke said tough week...private matters. Thats it really.

Yes he looked to the sky when he has scored. Seemed a private kind of prayer.

I seem to remember the Binboys laughing when we signed a German from the fourth tier who nobody ever heard of. Bet they'd like a piece of him now. No idea what has gone on but he's certainly played his part today.