Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Oliveria

I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

There's clearly a bit of Norwich City left in him:

image.thumb.png.df94eecddfb72cf2f14911c97c89c0bf.png

Pretty much every face is hilarious.

I should add a credit to TGS Photo Agency before someone pulls me up about it.

Edited by Nuff Said
Speeling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Saw this on Twitter and also examined those faces. Made me smile. Almost in one photo it encapsulates our season and theirs. A rejected striker from your bitterest rival scores against you and invites your feedback and opinion. Here is Nelson with open arms in your own house and in your front room.

It's delicious in its irony.

16 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

There's clearly a bit of Norwich City left in him:

Pretty much every face is hilarious.

I should add a credit to TGS Photo Agency before someone pulls me up about it.

And theres probably bits of him left in Norwich.

Ipswich fans were chanting at him about Mings standing on his face - classy bunch aren't they? But like everybody else who has played Ipswich this season Nelson had the last laugh!

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Ipswich fans were chanting at him about Mings standing on his face - classy bunch aren't they? But like everybody else who has played Ipswich this season Nelson had the last laugh!

I bet any amount of money, most of those halfwits were dreading him playing at potaloo rd with Reading.

Norwich loan player.....called Nelson...….in Ipswich...…….what could possibly go wrong? ………...🤣 

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

A bunch of podgy, middle aged men, many of whom haven't been to Portman Rd this season, getting angry because their p!ss poor Team has conceded to an ex-Norwich player. As they plummet towards League 1, just doesn't get any better than this. 

Well the scum fans also thought it warranted a thread of it's own and half of it is dedicated to crying that he didn't get booked for an OTT celebration 😂😉😂

WTF planet do these cretins live on? When was the last time any player got booked for a celebration if he kept his shirt on and stayed on the field of play? Ludicrous.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/454550/olivieras-celebration/#15

The lad in the white shirt in the front (right) looks like he has pulled a 'cracker' - specky bird with a face like a blind cobbler's thumb.

It's about 12 minutes in on this video. Really great footage of his celebration. They deserve it for singing about Mings stamping on his face, but it's unusual to see a player really stick it to the opposing fans like that. Love it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well that definitively shows that Ipswich were doing the "Tyrone Mings, he stands on your face" chant well before Nelson scores, contrary to what some on TWTD seem to be saying.  

Edited by Surfer

Yep you can clearly hear  it before the goal, pretty desperate.

i love the way he changes direction & goes right to the home fans behind the goal who had been giving him a hard time. They deserved that.

Edited by It's Character Forming
Correcting autocorrect
  • Like 1

The place was a bear pit, the fans seemed angry from the off, appealing to the ref every time two players came together. It soon spilled onto the pitch and the ref was running around trying to keep things in order. I don't think that they're going to be missed in the Championship. Their football is woeful and their supporters, always droning on about their history are just boring. 

Tin pot twats! Happy to give him **** but go crying to the ref to get him sent off when they get some back. 

I was certainly glad Oliveira has moved on, but he has regained my sympathy after the terrible facial injury and now this goal against our beloved neighbours. Good man, Nelson!

Will be cheering him on in 10 days time when Reading are at home to Leeds...... 

Edited by lake district canary

2 hours ago, JF said:

Tin pot twats! Happy to give him **** but go crying to the ref to get him sent off when they get some back. 

Absolutely pathetic. Karma in action. Well done Nelson.

• Like 1

I think NO picked up a hamstring injury, hopefully not too bad - but to an extent it’s ‘job done’, he helped put another nail in their relegation coffin.