Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

Should The Pink'un approach Nigel Worthington...

Should The Pink''un approach Nigel Worthington and the club about the possibility of doing some kind of hour long web-chat with the fans?

I mean, I''m sure it would be possible, and provided it was moderated in the correct way (Constructively put questions opposed to aggressive diatribe) it would be a success; in terms of helping us fans understand the reasoning behind certain decisions at least.

What do we think?

Campbell, following the AGM I suggested the club did this very thing on the official site.  It would be so easy to set this up and it could be done every week.  Manager, coaches, players, directors, youth players etc could all be asked question and the fans would feel much closer to the club. 

At the moment a lot of fans seems very wary of the PR coming out of the club and this could well prove an excellent away of making us fans feel involved with the goings on at Carrow Rd, rather than the isolation some appear to be feeling.

Maybe just maybe this would stop all those nasty rumours that Doncaster seems to think have hindered the team this season.

Damn, what a bloody good idea Campbell, you know me, I hate to agree with you!.

As long as the questions wern''t ''selected'' to avoid NW squirming, I''m all for it.

Yes i would like to no:

1) why we have no right hand side

2) why youth players are not given a chance (and when they are, played out of position Hendo on right)

3) why no creative players have been signed??  and the team has no balance?

4) why we treat ashton as a Iwan and dont play to his strengths?

5) Will Mckenzie get another game for the club?

Paul, Worthington here to answer your questions:

1) why we have no right hand side - because my left hand has always been the best..............

2) why youth players are not given a chance (and when they are, played out of position Hendo on right) Because while hendo was upfront he used to use his left foot to much, i didnt like it so i put him on the right so he could only use his right foot. and i dont like young people, besides i have older more experianced people who can run around like headless chickens - such as gary holt.

3) why no creative players have been signed??  and the team has no balance? my scales are broken and who needs creativity while we have the best plan ever, dont stop running, just keep running - like a headless chicken, that hypnotist at our club works wonders.... and this will probalby answer other peoples questions of why players are better after they leave this club........

4) why we treat ashton as a Iwan and dont play to his strengths? because i like big cuddly teddy bears

5) Will Mckenzie get another game for the club? he plays cards every night, isnt that enough?

hopefully, if such thing did happen, better answers would be issued........

id liek to know if the Board are happy with the Direction the club is currently going in? given whats been said in recent days by players and with the treansfer window looming....

jas :)