Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Under the radar (?)

According to the news at 11am on Virgin radio we need at least a point to go back top of the Championship when we “entertain “ Millwall today....

well, let’s hope Millwall find it entertaining anyway 😏 

It’s working really well for us to still not be the team that everyone is talking about. Listening to five live sports report tonight the big game was villa v derby in the championship and that special goal by Jack. We were almost overlooked, I can’t imagine Leeds going top would get such little credit. 

It is great that we are less *starred* as one of the media's favourites. It suits Farke and his style and also, I believe, the Norwich mentality. 

The only real meaning in any of this is the pure enjoyment of watching this team week in week out. That cannot be undermined by any other supporter from any other club, or by media outlets. Just getting on with our business. I love it.

38 minutes ago, Mutley said:

It’s working really well for us to still not be the team that everyone is talking about. Listening to five live sports report tonight the big game was villa v derby in the championship and that special goal by Jack. We were almost overlooked, I can’t imagine Leeds going top would get such little credit. 

Do not worry Mutley. It will not be long before the more local to Norwich, supporters of glamorous/media popular premiership teams start to 'support us as well'. 

I often chuckle when I see a post from a die hard (born in Norfolk) Spurs super fan, with a photo of his self at CR following our latest win. Strangely only North London centric when we are struggling though!

I'm quite happy that the media ignore us, happened under Lambert as well, we still get our fill from the local media and I don't care what the rest of the Country think. By the time they jump on the bandwagon we'll already be up. Happy days. 

2 hours ago, Mutley said:

Same with the Quest highlights show - Villa the top game, with the "best player in the Championship" highlighted repeatedly.

Rather than having a Villain love-in, how about they discuss Villa's latest accounts, which show a £32 million loss before players' wages and transfers, and maybe discussed the £10s of millions Villa have spunked up the wall to build an average side.

Can someone more financially literate than me explain how they will avoid failing the FFP rules?

20 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Same with the Quest highlights show - Villa the top game, with the "best player in the Championship" highlighted repeatedly.

Rather than having a Villain love-in, how about they discuss Villa's latest accounts, which show a £32 million loss before players' wages and transfers, and maybe discussed the £10s of millions Villa have spunked up the wall to build an average side.

Can someone more financially literate than me explain how they will avoid failing the FFP rules?

They're deep in the do do.

23 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Ha ha ha. Buendia is at this time. 

To be fair, that was a sweet as volley by Jack... Still, if he's that good you do have to wonder why no one came in with a bid last summer... And yes, they're fucjed when ffp comes calling, even if they sold Wonderboy for 50m!