Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Leeds v WBA

At least they’re not singing we are top of the league yet.

We all hate Leeds scum 

Well this promises to be tasty - looks like West Brom should have signed some defenders in Jan  🙂

Based on this I would argue we are the most dangerous team!

In all seriousness we walked this Leeds team over and WBA don't look like contenders at all at the moment.

Let's just beat Millwall then this results doesn't really matter..still fancy wba to get at least a draw maybe even win 3-2 IF they can get next goal. Leeds will get nervy

WBA look poor.....thank goodness they didnt appoint a proper manager last summer and gave the rest of the league a chance, as with their team, particularly the forward line should have been nailed on top 2.

Goes to prove how good we were at Elland road - 2 from 3 is better than 2 from 4 and with Leeds and Sheff Utd meeting next week it really is in our own hands. If we're good enough then we will be fine.

I agree about a Leeds win being good. They are a far better team than SU and West Brom too. But if we do our stuff tomorrow and Sheff Wed blunt the Blades on Monday night, we are 2 ahead of Leeds and 5 ahead of SU.

Then, we have home games.

Leeds winning is the worst of the three possible results but silver lining in that its starting to look like two from the top three and Leeds and Sheffield have to play each other.

nobody can afford any slip ups

As Farke has said though ....we just need to do our thing. No point in looking at others' results or getting despondent etc. Do that and you place one more pressure on yourselves.

Just now, Van wink said:

Bamford is such a **

Never liked him, even when he was with us. Seems a good fit where he is now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I agree about a Leeds win being good. They are a far better team than SU and West Brom too. But if we do our stuff tomorrow and Sheff Wed blunt the Blades on Monday night, we are 2 ahead of Leeds and 5 ahead of SU.

Then, we have home games.

Not sure I'd agree there....Sheff Utd look a better team than Leeds nowadays

Don't agree GJL. Think SU are very competitive but Leeds have far technical skills and they produce better flowing moves. They were decent against us for 15 minutes. I think too  that Sharp has really been on form this season and has clearly made the difference (arguably Teemu is clinical too).

But we will see. I just see SU tailing off. But....I thought they would not have lasted like they have to date and have proved me wrong.

But I bet we both agree we are the best footballing team!

Edited by sonyc

4 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Not sure Leeds would be as good as they look if WBA manage to get one back

They could get nervy yeah. But they've looked so comfortable and WB have struggled to even land a punch

Edited by sonyc

Sort of game for Wes to come on and work some magic....shame he’s not on the bench!

WBA are desperately poor, yards off the pace, no invention , given WBA’s run in being much easier this may not be a bad result however 

I know that good teams make the opposition look bad, but WBA have been bang on average and look more like a mid table team than one chasing promotion. 

And that is that then.. 3-0