image.thumb.png.817579796b65e4f1cfbdc7733fd0a39a.png

You couldn't make it up!

Or could you...?😉

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
For 5h1ts and giggles.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

LOL my current ad says "We're clamping untaxed cars in Nottingham" which is a bit like looking in your rearview mirror and seeing a police car right behind you :classic_unsure:

Bloody Happy Clampers - they get everywhere. 😉 

I like the pompous feeling I get from whitelisting the Pinkun on adblocker.  

Feels great to support quality, local journalism (cue League of Gentleman quote) with absolutely no effort on my part. 

Well, I'm being a bit harsh on myself actually, I bought the most recent pinkun magazine, and that took at least 3 clicks and £5 odd.  

2 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

LOL my current ad says "We're clamping untaxed cars in Nottingham" which is a bit like looking in your rearview mirror and seeing a police car right behind you :classic_unsure:

BTW for anyone like me worried whether they remembered to tax their car (or whether the reminder letter might have got lost in the post) you can feed in your car registration number on the DVLA website (which I helpfully linked to via the ad on the Pinkun targeted at me).  And I'm pleased to report both my and Mrs ICF's cars are taxed :classic_rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

BTW for anyone like me worried whether they remembered to tax their car (or whether the reminder letter might have got lost in the post) you can feed in your car registration number on the DVLA website (which I helpfully linked to via the ad on the Pinkun targeted at me).  And I'm pleased to report both my and Mrs ICF's cars are taxed :classic_rolleyes:

Best thing about that DVLA tax checker is that you can spy on your neighbours. One minute after midnight call the fuzz if they've forgotten to renew in time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not quite an ad but the chap who played the organ at my Wedding was the Chief Public Health Inspector for Norwich, and his name was on the side of all the Corporation Syit Carts. His name was J H Smellie

Should I be worried that Amazon are advertising stuff to me that I had been looking at recently on other, unrelated websites? Or is this par for the course nowadays

11 minutes ago, Herman said:

Should I be worried that Amazon are advertising stuff to me that I had been looking at recently on other, unrelated websites? Or is this par for the course nowadays

Ann Summers?

or La Senza?😳

• Haha 4