Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

On The Stall City

My apologies if this has been posted before - I thought it probably would have, but couldn't see anything.

Anyone else been to the 'On The Stall City' pop-up stall on the market? Popped down there today, and it's great. Tomorrow is their last day so thought it'd be worth a bump to remind anyone who hasn't been yet! It's next to the Sir Garnet pub, Stall 12.

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Went yesterday Wolfie. I love this community stuff. Got chips from Lucy's too🙃

Did he win the fiver or did you get the programme?

49 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

My apologies if this has been posted before - I thought it probably would have, but couldn't see anything.

Anyone else been to the 'On The Stall City' pop-up stall on the market? Popped down there today, and it's great. Tomorrow is their last day so thought it'd be worth a bump to remind anyone who hasn't been yet! It's next to the Sir Garnet pub, Stall 12.

Great stuff

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

Did he win the fiver or did you get the programme?

Jacob must've nipped off for his lunch, he was there when I got there but not by the time I'd finished browsing! Might nip back tomorrow and have another crack.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Is it placed next to Maggot Mike's "tackle and master-baiter" fishing stall?? 

9 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

One of them (Kenny?) is in a home in Cromer now

I know Crabby. The other one is only around on a Monday now which is why I haven't seen him for ages. It's a shame because I've had some right laughs with him. 

The stall seems a great idea and could be a permanent thing imo, run by volunteers - or at least something that appears regularly every so often. I'm sure there are lots of people who have stuff stached away they could/would donate to the stall - I know I have. 

What a great title too - "On the Stall City" - brilliant.

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

The stall seems a great idea and could be a permanent thing imo, run by volunteers - or at least something that appears regularly every so often. I'm sure there are lots of people who have stuff stached away they could/would donate to the stall - I know I have. 

What a great title too - "On the Stall City" - brilliant.

I was speaking to them today and they are optimistic of being able to do it on a semi-regular basis. They've been overwhelmed with the generosity of the public, with loads of people having donated bits and bobs over the course of a week. Seems like they still had plenty of 'stock' left when I popped by around 2pm this afternoon.

Keep an eye on their Twitter account @onthestallcity - there are a few signed shirts and other special items that they're going to be auctioning next week.

28 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why do I keep thinking of Danny Murphy....

I think you should see a shrink Double N. At least I think of Ursula Andress

•  

Kenny reminds you of Ursula Andress KG?

Have you seen him emerge from the Pacific Ocean in a white bikini too?

12 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Kenny reminds you of Ursula Andress KG?

Have you seen him emerge from the Pacific Ocean in a white bikini too?

Michelle Keegan emerging from the waves in a white bikini is not too shabby either. 😎 A particular favourite of Waveney's i believe.

image.thumb.png.6544072b55c6ba0d420060d64215d8e4.png

On 28/02/2019 at 18:10, JUBWICKS75 said:

21 hours and 5 comments, I comment, and 4 more are added in 30 minutes! you lot should book me for advertising 😁

Missed you posting towards the end of the Bristol game 😏

• Haha 2

Brilliant news – the guys have got three more weeks booked on the market! Make sure you follow them on Twitter @onthestallcity – and if you've got any old NCFC paraphernalia you'd like to donate, I know they would be very grateful to receive it. OTBC!

158122231_ScreenShot2019-03-06at11_53_40.thumb.png.c49f2b990f798122c8aab9de2af5aea6.png

• Like 2

On 01/03/2019 at 19:31, It's Character Forming said:

Missed you posting towards the end of the Bristol game 😏

He was busy updating his League Ladders (remember them!?) after the point against high-flying Wigan.

It didn't take him long though.

image.png.387e02523c2396651b1b73b898aecfea.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Brilliant news – the guys have got three more weeks booked on the market! Make sure you follow them on Twitter @onthestallcity – and if you've got any old NCFC paraphernalia you'd like to donate, I know they would be very grateful to receive it. OTBC!

158122231_ScreenShot2019-03-06at11_53_40.thumb.png.c49f2b990f798122c8aab9de2af5aea6.png

This is great news - so well received and rightly so.

Missed it first time round but in the City for at least two of those months so will definitely drop in.

I Charity-shopped a load of old progs a while ago, with hindsight wish I could've donated them here.