Sign in to follow this  
ca

gazzathegreat's terrific posts

Some really great posts from gazza recently.Particularly liked this one which took the words right out of our mouths of thousands of fans!

i promised you mooK (THAT IF WE SIGNED HUCKS WE WOULD BE IN THE PREMIER NEXT YEAR, AND I WILL STAND BY MY WORD!!! and i believe i also promised you we would get hucks

and yes, the fans did play a part, why do you think he wanted to stay, just for himself and the board, take a pay cut? He loves the fans, and that is a FACT

he has been quoted saying he loves the fans, the way of life etc, it is not purely money for him, most of us are delighted, we knew worthy would push for this, me, diane and co took a hell of a lot of stick from you and others, we wanted this so much, you know all the reasons why, to save our club, to help us get to the premier I could go on, but have said it all before

because we all had a dream and we wanted a man called hucks we were slatted, told to be realistic, well we were!!

who was true to his word, who wanted us as much as we wanted him? DH was, and we got him, and i don''t know how to tell you how bloody good it feels!!! How good was that reception for him, yes, us, the fans, we got what we most wanted for christmas, this club has at last decided to go forwards!

thank god there are still footballers around like him, thank you so very much DH, for allowing us to have a dream and for making it come true

me, diane, snakepit rebel, unimiller, first wiz, rainbow, kenny foggo (apologise to anyone i have left out) are going to enjoy this, and we are going to enjoy it until may, when we will be promoted.

we have our dream and the dream will turn into reality

see you in the premiership with a green and yellow scarf!!!

WELL DONE GAZZA FOR YOUR PASSIONATE POSTS!

gosh, thanks diane, i am, for once, lost for words

just got this week''s papers, after returning to norwich from my christmas break down south, and the pink un''s front page says it all

bloody hell, how lucky are we, we have the best player in the first division, and the best team in the world, how can we lose now

how was derby by the way, can you do a match report? wanted to go, but was too delicate after our party to celebrate getting hucks!!

gazza you are a absolute star that never gave up the cause for us belivers...it was''nt just about hucks it was the whole ambition issue!

i am sure that delia read your posts because along with you she is so passionate about this club....and hey you both kick ass!!!!!

bless you & delia for ever....send me some pizza i am getting withdrawal symptoms.lol

careful rainbow, you know this is not supposed to be a personal message board!!!

yeah, we got it right, hey i knew we would and just to look at the photos of hucks and delia on the pitch is enough for me, classic stuff, wow does DH love this club, just as we love him lol

kick ass eh, i will kick yours mate when i catch up with you, as for the pizza, you should know how to make it by now, just go online to delia''s site and you will find out!!

thanks for the kind words everyone, makes a nice change on here, though now we have hucks and are doing so well, nothing and no one will get me down!!

Totally agree with Rainbowchaser.

Whether Hux signed or not (glad he did) the signal the board sent out in attempting to buy that calibre of player was important. It stated an ambition that they were tired of City being a Mid table club with a chance of getting into the play offs. They echoed the fans ambitions of wanting to the play in the Premier League and they were going to do something about it. In all honesty I think our board, for the first time in our history have fully extended themselves in a bid for success.

Well done NCFC

Oh hail the mighty Gazza. yes I have to agree with you all, damn good posts mate. By the way Gazza, where''s Master Green these days?.

City till I die.

come on guys, it wasn''t just me, let you into a little secret, i had great back up from you, 1st wiz, diane, snake pit rebel, unimiller, and my gr8 mate rainbowchaser and of course, the man we wanted most of all, DH sort of spurred us on, so great was the prize

When you care passionately about something you go ahead and do it and if you get any opposition for that, you deal with it, i don''t really take offence too easily and i know the people who didn''t agree with our ideals and our ways of expressing them have mostly accepted now that we all want the best for NCFC, it is just we had different perspectives on the issues, that''s all

we should all be proud we support the best team in the world, and if i got carried away at times, that is why, because i knew that getting hucks would help us become that greatest team in the best league in the world.

As for Master Green, well, maybe somewhere he is silently agreeing with us.

Can''t wait for the Bradford game when we can welcome our man home!!!