Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 31

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

This week we have Mandie Moo selecting the final six results. Mandie’s having another brilliant season. She actually has a 100% record but unfortunately won’t have picked enough weeks to feature on our league table. But I still believe she will win it one year. Mandie’s also been brilliant when making these final selections with a hat-trick of previous wins as well as a win selecting the Norwich picks. We can help Mandie to a fourth success with our very best selections from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have the reliable Gregt making the final picks for our game at Millwall. Greg is having his usual great season with 73% winning picks at a profitability of 2.76. Greg has two wins when picking the final six results so would be great if we can help him to a win with these selections. Greg, you have a tenner to spend split however you choose between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

This week’s picture features four top PUPs on a pitch invasion…

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Thanks to another pledge coming in last week we now have £1,894 in the presentation pot. The plan is to make the presentation on the CSF Community Day 6th April. Fingers crossed with PUPpower that we manage another £106 before then.

Our wonderful DS boys and girls have a fixture at Millwall on Saturday so good luck to them as well as our beloved Canaries.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Mandie Moo and Gregt. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mandie and Greg ... the thread is yours.......🙃...

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2744 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, yes PUPs £1622 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4,441 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,487 since we began £1,894 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

A very good evening to you Nutty and the very best of luck to Mandie and gregt not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for MAN UTD v Southampton.

For the City game Hernandez to score two or more goals.

Portugal for me this week

Sporting CP (4th, 10-1-1 23-8 at home) vs Portimonense (10th, 3-0-8 8-19 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Mandie, Gregt, and all you PUPs 

Hi all, this week I'll go for:

FC COPENHAGEN v Vejle HOME WIN

Good Luck Moo and all you Lovely PUPs 💚💛

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Millwall/Norwich. Best of luck Gregt

• Like 1

For 100% Mandie. Polish Ekstraklasa - Wisla Plock v Cracovia - Away Win

For Gregt  - A Penalty to be awarded and missed - Currently at 14/1. The horse on this one has no doubt bolted, but oh what a bet to have had before eh.

ENL South. Torquay top to beat Weston Super Mare bottom. 

I expect normal service to be resumed by Pukki and would suggest a goal at any time during the game. I will not cheer, as I will be sitting next to my Millwall mate in the home stand. 

Best of luck  

Hi all,

For Mandie it's a trip to the Netherlands for a top 4 side Vs the bottom team.

Vitesse Arnhem 19:45 NAC Breda

For a HOME win.

For Gregt's match bet Pukki and Vrancic to score and Norwich to win.

Good luck all!

Hi pups

my pick this week is LILLE v dijon 

home win.

This will be my first attempt at the Norwich bet so I will look forwards to scrolling through the suggestions before making the final picks tomorrow evening

thanks NN

For the selection this week I will go for Luton v rochdale - home win and for the Norwich game btts and Norwich to win.

Morning everyone and thanks for the intro Eddie and that fab throwback picture with Kev, Graham and Ian - what a day that was!!  Remember us scoring whilst we were in the tunnel waiting to go out onto the pitch 💛💚

I’ll be back later with my picks for this week and hope to grab a few more £££s to get us ever closer to a great day on 6 April 👍🏻👊🏻

Second from top v second from bottom in League Two.....

Bury v Macclesfield.......Home win.

For our game.....

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck Mandie and Gregt.

I'm going for a home win for CSKA Sofia v. Septemvri Sofia.

CSKA are W9 D1 L1 F25 A6 at home and Septemvri are W2 D1 L8 F10 A19 away.

Good Luck, Mandie!

As for the Norwich Bet - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, Greg!

My pick is for a Swansea home win against Bolton.

As for our tip to the den city to win to nil.

Good luck Mandie Moo & gregt and each and every one of you.

Group 3 of the Spanish Tercera Division.

Racing Santander II to win at  home against Rinconeda Polanco.

Racing Santander II, third, have a 9-4-0 and 27/6 home record, and in their last home game won 2-0 against the top team. Rinconeda Polanco, one from bottom, have a 1-0-11 and 6/29 away record. The odds are 1/6.

---

For the match bet I suggest either Godfrey to score any time, at 8/1, or Leitner, perhaps as a sub, to score the last goal, at 14/1.

Good luck to all!

Man City away win for me and Man Utd home win for Anthony

We both suggest 1-3 Norwich win

Good Luck Pups

Hmm, that photo looks familiar...great day that one.  Can you believe it was almost four years ago?

So, for my fellow pitch invader Mandie this week, in an effort to end my run of 0-0 draws, I'm going to the Netherlands and leaders PSV to win away at struggling Excelsior.

For the Norwich bet, we may have to grind this one out so draw HT/Norwich FT might be a good option.

Best of luck to all PUPs.

Sorry I'm late . 

Brazil for me please. Vasco Da Gama to beat Boavista RJ.

For City's game 1-3 with Morrison scoring their one.

Good luck Mandie and Greg OTBC

German Oberliga NOFV Sud:

Krieschow vs Blau-Weiss Zorbau, home win.

------------------------------------

Norwich win or draw.

Good luck all.