Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

A beautiful piece

I think that’s the best piece about us that I’ve read this season. I’ve enjoyed technical analyses of how we’ve achieved success and the ‘who the **** are Norwich’ type of features in the national press which seem mildly upset that we are consistently outplaying “big” clubs with “big” coaches like FL’s Derby and Bielsa’s Leeds, but this one beautifully (that word again) captures the joy of how we seem to have the whole package. Club, coaching staff, team and supporters all coming together in a perfect union. Can it get much better than this? Right now, who cares! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 1

Yup, BUMP. Well worth a read. This whole season will definitely be one to never forget, regardless of the outcome of the last 'few' games.

The author encapsulates the dilemma of success so well. You don't want it to finish, you want it to go on for ever and ever, enjoying all the magical moments that get thrown up. And yet it has to finish in order to define itself and what it all means. And once it's over you'll never walk the same journey ever again. So important to live and enjoy the moment while we have it.

• Like 2