Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Major Trophy

Pep Guardiola becomes the first Manchester City manager to retain a major trophy. The commentators describe it as a major trophy however the farmhands down the road don't believe it is because they have never won it whereas we have twice. Poor deluded farmhands, perhaps they thought City and Chelsea were participating in a Sunday afternoon kick about.

Of course it's a major trophy. I wouldn't listen to anything from a supporter of a has been team who hasn't won a major trophy for nearly 4 decades. It's called having a massive chip on your shoulder. Especially when you hamper your current team with it all.

Don't forget two other losing finals at Wembley Crabby?

By the way, if that is Jones philosophy for winning the World Cup, then we will be wasting our time.

I can feel two stars coming on for our League Cup wins . Another for winning the Championship under Worthy (actually the same trophy the Binners won in the 60's which was before football was invented ), one for League 1 (which will become a huge achievement next year ) and one for winning at Wembley in the playoffs  (the real Wembley not the one they knocked down)  

And bonus stars for being the only East Anglian club to finish in the top three in the Premier League (when football was invented) 

I make that about 18 stars? Shall we tell Chambo? He likes a Star...