Icecream Snow

O/T Chelsea Keeper refuses to be Substituted

Sometimes, GJL, the bigger man stops clutching at straws in his desperation to ‘not be wrong’, and holds his hands up. No shame in that 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So when Kepa was waving his finger at the bench , what do you think he was signifying?

a) I know you want me to come off because you think I'm injured....but I'm not and ok to carry on

b) I know you want to me to come off for Cabellero because you think he's better than me in a penalty situation....but I'm going to ignore that, and point blank refuse to come off.

It can only be one of the above....but each has very different connotations.

So which was it then Alex Moss

a) or b) ??

.....or c)....you don't know anymore than anyone else and are simply guessing

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

7 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So when Kepa was waving his finger at the bench , what do you think he was signifying?

a) I know you want me to come off because you think I'm injured....but I'm not and ok to carry on

b) I know you want to me to come off for Cabellero because you think he's better than me in a penalty situation....but I'm going to ignore that, and point blank refuse to come off.

or c) ....the correct answer.

21 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

You’ve ignored the question - do you think he will be appealing against the fine he has received?

Neither of your options a and b has good connotations. If the manager says you’re coming off, you go off. Go off, sulk, kick a bottle in frustration, get over it later. Don’t refuse to follow the manager’s instructions.