Sign in to follow this  
Northluck C

1 x Rotherham away ticket wanted

I’m looking for one ticket for Rotherham, if anyone can help please PM me, many thanks. Missed that they went on sale this morning and have already bought train tickets!

****s sake. I forgot too. Same goes. Any spare tickets give me a shout. Only an hour up the road for me.

Edited by kick it off

You would hope so. Rotherham surely must have space to give us a bigger allocation. Hardly like theyre over capacity every week!

3 hours ago, Northluck C said:

Strange that there’s an away points system in place and they chose not to use it.

Not used the points systems again, so frustrating for people with lots of points who miss out. 

The usual away allocation there is 2,500. They went in about an hour apparently. I saw they were on general release this AM, by the time I’d asked round to find out who was up for going, they’d gone ☹️

50 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Not used the points systems again, so frustrating for people with lots of points who miss out. 

Ive got 1100 so im pretty annoyed. Ive been to Hull away on my own for that miserable draw in foul weather, been down to Bristol, up to Bolton. Ive put in serious miles and this one is local for me. Im normally really on the ball with getting them as they get released but was looking after my daughter this AM and forgot.

1 minute ago, splendidrush said:

Can none of you get in the home end? I know it's not ideal but I've done it, home and away over the years. 

Might have to but want to see if theres any way to get in away end first.

Blimey, so they have designated this as a 'kids for a quid' game- presumably to get the ground full. Whereas they could give us an additional allocation (.... assuming it is possible, but as this is a modern stadium it should be) and fill the ground at £25/head rather than a quid....  :classic_wacko:

21 minutes ago, Beetley Yellow said:

Blimey, so they have designated this as a 'kids for a quid' game- presumably to get the ground full. Whereas they could give us an additional allocation (.... assuming it is possible, but as this is a modern stadium it should be) and fill the ground at £25/head rather than a quid....  :classic_wacko:

If we had the full allocation of 2500 and their average attendance is 9600 (according to google), the ground holds just over 12000, there doesnt seem much scope for an additional allocation

31 minutes ago, city4eva said:

If we had the full allocation of 2500 and their average attendance is 9600 (according to google), the ground holds just over 12000, there doesnt seem much scope for an additional allocation

Yep, ok, fair comment. It just seemed a strange business decision to think they needed to make up the 9,500 home part of the attendance with cheap kid's tickets. A quick search suggests they have given smaller away support a section of one side's stand, so it was 'do-able'. But fair enough on their part, I'm all for the impoverished youth of South Yorkshire getting to see some quality football :classic_wink:. (... hopefully not tempting fate- our recent league record there isn't great!).    

On 23/02/2019 at 18:28, Northluck C said:

Strange that there’s an away points system in place and they chose not to use it.

Absolutely right. Looking at the RUFC website it says they are putting in place checks because they were told by NCFC that the away end would sell out. Surely that what the points system is there for?

Telephoned office this morning for returns and added my name to waiting list which had 30 names at that time. Fat chance then!