Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Norwich City vs Bristol City Match Thread

OT. But is the forum playing up for others?

Anyway, glad Farke has given the thumbs up to the guys that started last week. The players must appreciate the vote of confidence. Play well, stay in.And liking the look of the bench. Our full squad being nearly ready for the run in is a boon.

Good luck City for a very tough game.

I love this manager. He plays who has the shirt and who is playing winning football. Even if that means Mo and Mario cannot get in. Tim K too. 

How could you change the team after that superb performance at Bolton last week anyway. It was beautiful to watch. And it means Kenny M can now feel a real part of the run in.

And how great to have a fully fit squad of 20 plus players.

I'm more concerned about this game than any for the last couple of months. I do think we will win, but after Preston the confidence isn't quite there for me....

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

I'm more concerned about this game than any for the last couple of months. I do think we will win, but after Preston the confidence isn't quite there for me....

Cornish, if you'd seen us at Bolton you would believe more. We were fantastic. But I think it will be a great match. Bristol were very good when we played them at Ashton. 

Win today and this team can  really can start to believe they can get top two.

20 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Huge game. I'd take a point given their form, but if we can win this (and it's a huge if) automatics a real possibility.

Agreed. As long as we don't lose, which could hit confidence, we should be nailed on for top two when you look at our remaining fixtures.

OTBC

I think Preston was partly the hangover of playing Ipswich. It was Sunday kick off so we had a days less recovery time, and Ipswich tried to kick us off the pitch. Farke had said Buendia came back after the Ipswich game with bruising to his chest and back, so it highlights the kind of game (or non-game) they were trying to play.

Really nice to see the minute applause for Denver observed so well. Poor kid. He was mascot on boxing day, remember seeing Cantwell carrying him on the pitch.

• Like 1

Long way to go. It’s not as if we’re not used to being behind