Van wink

Great news on Mario

Think Daniel was implying he'll be on the bench. Also that Marco might not last 90 minutes because of a small hamstring tear.

But what an amazing plethora of talent we have in midfield! Fabulous!

Yes, a conundrum - McLean, Leitner or Vrancic - all fit and available (though Farke says that Leitner's less likely as he's effectively been out for 3 months).  Equally, Klose's fit, so we have all our CBs fit for the first time in ages.  Stiepermann has had a minor hamstring injury, but is expected to play.  Wonder how he'll play it...

Look at the potential bench line up - Unused subs: from McGovern (GK), Hanley, Klose, Leitner, Vrancic, Cantwell, Srbeny, Rhodes.

That's pretty impressive right?

Normally Farke stays loyal to a starting X1 if they have performed well in the previous game. I'd therefore be very surprised to see Godfrey dropped and I think it would be equally harsh on Kenny Mclean if he does not start as well having performed so well at Bolton. That said must be very tempting to put Leitner or Vrancic back in. There is a justification for all of them so quite how Farke makes his decision i'm not sure.

Could be said that we have an embarrasing wealth of talent.

And now the squad is fully fit to take us to the PL.

Nothing's gonna stop us now

If Marco does have a slight injury then we could see McLean filling that spot and then vrancic/leitner resuming next to trybull... Whatever way you cut it though, it is a good position to be in.

Leitner & Trybull for me. Toni just sooo good at dictating play. Can always bring Mario or Kenny on if he (or Tommy) tires.