futuristic dream of being back in the premiership will never

materialise, and the sharp decline we are presently witnessing will

continue.

Our fans are fantastic and the away support has been unbelievable

especially as the performances have been shocking. Other clubs will

judge our support and committment of our fans when the times are

bad when you do need to think twice about going to a game, home or

away.

All we can do is voice our opinions on the message board, and stick together. This message board has more power than we think.

Diznazza - you have obviously got enough money to throw away then watching absolute rubbish.  Personally I would rather spend it on my family. 

and then presumably continue to moan about the lack of ambition in the club from your amrchair.....perhaps not appreciating that the success of the club is dependant on the revenue it generates (i.e. season ticket sales etc).

I do not see what benefit you expect to bestow upon the club by no longer contributing to its finances.

Blimey, calm reasoned opinion at last! I bet first withered is on his way into this post though to spread some doom and gloom!

Whoever is in charge and whatever the quality of squad in whatever league we end up I will be renewing my season ticket come Feb or whenever it is due.  This is my club and I glory in it.

OTBC

[quote user="NavMan"]Diznazza - you have obviously got enough money to throw away then watching absolute rubbish.  Personally I would rather spend it on my family. [/quote]

Depends how you look at it. I personally would hate it if I was accused of only singing when we''re winning.

Also theres the fact that the bad times make the good times even better. Having started being a season ticket holder in the first year of the endsleigh i had to endure several years of mediocrity, making our title win all the more sweet. I doubt if any of the people that started following us in our title year could have derived that same satisfaction. But each to their own, its all down to personal opinion.

rieg 77 - find me a previous posting from myself where I have moaned about the clubs lack of ambition.  Thats one thing that can''t be aimed at me.  If you want to get into all this supporter thing and the club being reliant on my money then I have contributed to it for the last 40 years and if I want to give it a break for a while then it is my perogative.  As far as I see it bailing the club out whilst the self same club obviously gives diddly squat for its supporters with the dross that it is giving us as entertainment only re-inforces their stance on certain matters because they know there will be a packed house come rain or shine.  

[quote user="rieg77"]and then presumably continue to moan about the lack of ambition in the club from your amrchair.....perhaps not appreciating that the success of the club is dependant on the revenue it generates (i.e. season ticket sales etc). I do not see what benefit you expect to bestow upon the club by no longer contributing to its finances.[/quote]

Current record number of Season tickets (5 million+) parachute payments (6.5 million) plus G.Watling loan money and hotel money (2.5 million). Current transfer balance 2 million profit-roughly the same as that lot down the road who are verging on another financial collapse. Prudence with errr.....no i cant remember the next bit....

best thing to do leave posting renewals until a certain day before the first deadline if againest worthy say post 2 days before if 12,000 envelopes land on the doorstep delia might get the message