Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Nelson, Take Note!!!

“We have a group that are really living this attitude of loving the name on the front of the shirt and not on the back.”

Daniel Farke, direct quote.

• Like 1

It speaks volumes doesn't it?

I suspect a lot of that is due to City giving various 'out of favour' players another chance here. That plus the state of our training ground facilities and importantly the match day support which is phenomenal home and away. People take note of these things.

The perfect ingredients for a player, to enjoy his football and enjoy representing the club.

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

“We have a group that are really living this attitude of loving the name on the front of the shirt and not on the back.”

Daniel Farke, direct quote.

Loved this from Farke, has a way of saying things that seem so simple but mean so much. Compare it to the Lambert model which is to be up for the fight. 

Wish him well, I really do. If only because it'll put more value on his transfer fee when he leaves us....

Part of his "attitude" could be down to misinterpretation of his language and culture, but i just think he's probably a c**k. Best of luck to him, purely for the transfer fee as the poster above said.