Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

£25k Fine from Ipswich game

2 match touchline ban for Lambert.  Does that mean he's allowed to be in the changing room before, during and after and then sit in the director's box on his phone to the dugout during the match?

Once again the FA have shown just how out of touch they are. They have hit Norwich the hardest because of their previous history but don't take into account the fouls that led to the incident. One was a late dangerous tackle the other had nothing to do with football but lets not worry. Once again I find the FA not fit for purpose.

• Like 1

Sadly Ridgeman, the ref saw both fouls and deemed them worth a yellow card. There’s nothing the FA or EFL can do about that without undermining the ref, which they’ll never do.

I also notice that Mr Lambert continues to protest that he “would do the same again” with complete disregard or remorse for his actions or for the punishment he has been given. Isn’t that bringing the game into disrepute?

You obviously like me saw him on BBC1 Look East tonight Woodman. I am seriously concerned for him and so sad to see a man i admired greatly resort to this.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I'm just wondering where they're going to find £20,000, maybe sell one of their best players. 

I was thinking that's their league one budget blown already😂

58 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I'm just wondering where they're going to find £20,000, maybe sell one of their best players. 

Have they got a player worth £20k !!!

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Marcus will cough up no doubt.😀

You realise that they are loaded don't you?

He may be loaded. But does not like parting with it.

17 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You obviously like me saw him on BBC1 Look East tonight Woodman. I am seriously concerned for him and so sad to see a man i admired greatly resort to this.

I did indeed Til.  I don't want to keep talking about him, but I'm angry that he and his players were so clearly in the wrong in the whole situation, all brought about with a knee high foul on Aarons. 

And he is showing (publicly), that he has no remorse or regret for what he did and would do the same again. If a criminal said that in court, the judge would probably double his sentence.

8 minutes ago, Diane said:

Fans are raising the money to pay his £3000 fine 🤣

They will live to regret that when he walks out of the job...