Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

new party, same stale minds and no policies

For many yearning for something new in politics this weeks denial of parties comes easy, a stale move with no new policies, resigning your seat and giving us voters a say counts for nothing, cowards who bypass voters. Clinging on for employment and our taxes, they muddle through a shower of agenda ridden journalists who all fail; to answer vital questions.

They have registered their party in Panama, like any god fearing neoconservative would do, and they are very quiet on who is backing their party. What do they have in common is that they are in lieu with the FoI movement that befriends our MP's but not voters. They are not friends with everyone, as MP's should be if they yhave open minds and by their allegiance they support the current. genocide of Palestinians.

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

They also have supported the Iraq war and were against any investigation into the real reasons behind it. Their foul acquisitions of anti semitism are failing to give much evidence and their anti Corbyn campaign does not care whether they are destroying the Labour party with their false/outdated smears. All this shows is the determination to stop JC becoming PM, nothing else matters, not even the forthcoming deceit of a hard Brexit.

Professional careerist MP's are not responsible for their actions when they deliberately deceive the electorate and business community, when they commit us to an economic disaster and hardship.WHY EVER NOT? If any of us commit deliberate deception or fraud bordering on the criminal, we get handled by the book. Not these eels, their slime protects them from being held responsible and its time this stops.

If you support a more honest, true and transparent discourse in Parliament visa vie us voters, here is a petition. please share it if you so wish.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/239850?fbclid=IwAR0Klg0p-KiKcAl6kOYhIboNvIVUZRaOx0UG8mv2QCDtwcbwdow4X3ibTbY

take care

Edited by nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

On 20/02/2019 at 15:55, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

For many yearning for something new in politics this weeks denial of parties comes easy, a stale move with no new policies, resigning your seat and giving us voters a say counts for nothing, cowards who bypass voters. Clinging on for employment and our taxes, they muddle through a shower of agenda ridden journalists who all fail; to answer vital questions.

They have registered their party in Panama, like any god fearing neoconservative would do, and they are very quiet on who is backing their party. What do they have in common is that they are in lieu with the FoI movement that befriends our MP's but not voters. They are not friends with everyone, as MP's should be if they yhave open minds and by their allegiance they support the current. genocide of Palestinians.

https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

They also have supported the Iraq war and were against any investigation into the real reasons behind it. Their foul acquisitions of anti semitism are failing to give much evidence and their anti Corbyn campaign does not care whether they are destroying the Labour party with their false/outdated smears. All this shows is the determination to stop JC becoming PM, nothing else matters, not even the forthcoming deceit of a hard Brexit.

Professional careerist MP's are not responsible for their actions when they deliberately deceive the electorate and business community, when they commit us to an economic disaster and hardship.WHY EVER NOT? If any of us commit deliberate deception or fraud bordering on the criminal, we get handled by the book. Not these eels, their slime protects them from being held responsible and its time this stops.

If you support a more honest, true and transparent discourse in Parliament visa vie us voters, here is a petition. please share it if you so wish.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/239850?fbclid=IwAR0Klg0p-KiKcAl6kOYhIboNvIVUZRaOx0UG8mv2QCDtwcbwdow4X3ibTbY

take care

It's Tony Blair's New Labour by another name.

Since your OP, we now have a new Brexit Party. One that you personally won't support, though as a lefty you should, considering the EU is an organisation set up to protect EU business cartels and their interests and does nothing for the rights of the people, so it has taken Brexit to shake up the old two-party system of politics, reinvigourated grassroots political discourse and provided more choice for voters at the polls. 

• Like 1

So how is the anti-democratic, anti-Brexit Party getting on? We know they're not polling very well (understatement 😀) but how are they getting on in general:

CHANGE-BUS-TEAM.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

The obituaries are being written, perhaps prematurely, for the Tiggers before they have even fought their first election. Guido’s hears that ChUK’s infighting is getting worse as their polling flat-lines. Chris Leslie and his wife Nicola Murphy are copping a lot of the flak. As you would expect from a party opposed to democracy, she was appointed as chief executive of the party without any pretence of a vote and he demanded she got a generous salary as well. This immediately annoyed other staff and activists hoping for jobs – in the main ex-councillors and even some council leaders knocking around looking work, who joined thinking they would get taken on. A lot of second-raters have been disappointed…

Leslie and Umunna’s relationship has become strained. Chuka feels Chris abandoned him and threw his lot in with Anna Soubry and Heidi Allen. Soubry’s other half is the finance guy and Leslie did a deal with them to control the party machinery. Chuka, Luciana and their small gang of ex-Progress kids who helped with the launch have been completely outmanoeuvred according to an inside source. In comparison to the launch of the Brexit Party it has been a flop and even made centrist Remainers appreciate the LibDem’s merits.

One observer with Labour sympathies speculates: “I think part of problem is Luciana being on maternity leave. She was a big asset because her interventions reminded people of anti-Semitism and the dire state of the Labour Party. Which was powerful and emotional. Without her it’s just the uninspiring centrist managerial politics of Chris Leslie and Heidi Allen.” Quite.

😀

In the meantime, we have Herman over at the EU thread saying he wants to remain in the EU so's it can be reformed 🤣

Herman > 🤪

Edited by Jools

6 hours ago, Jools said:

So how is the anti-democratic, anti-Brexit Party getting on? We know they're not polling very well (understatement 😀) but how are they getting on in general:

CHANGE-BUS-TEAM.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

The obituaries are being written, perhaps prematurely, for the Tiggers before they have even fought their first election. Guido’s hears that ChUK’s infighting is getting worse as their polling flat-lines. Chris Leslie and his wife Nicola Murphy are copping a lot of the flak. As you would expect from a party opposed to democracy, she was appointed as chief executive of the party without any pretence of a vote and he demanded she got a generous salary as well. This immediately annoyed other staff and activists hoping for jobs – in the main ex-councillors and even some council leaders knocking around looking work, who joined thinking they would get taken on. A lot of second-raters have been disappointed…

Leslie and Umunna’s relationship has become strained. Chuka feels Chris abandoned him and threw his lot in with Anna Soubry and Heidi Allen. Soubry’s other half is the finance guy and Leslie did a deal with them to control the party machinery. Chuka, Luciana and their small gang of ex-Progress kids who helped with the launch have been completely outmanoeuvred according to an inside source. In comparison to the launch of the Brexit Party it has been a flop and even made centrist Remainers appreciate the LibDem’s merits.

One observer with Labour sympathies speculates: “I think part of problem is Luciana being on maternity leave. She was a big asset because her interventions reminded people of anti-Semitism and the dire state of the Labour Party. Which was powerful and emotional. Without her it’s just the uninspiring centrist managerial politics of Chris Leslie and Heidi Allen.” Quite.

😀

In the meantime, we have Herman over at the EU thread saying he wants to remain in the EU so's it can be reformed 🤣

Herman > 🤪

That the EU can be reformed is the biggest f$king joke in the world. But I would love Herman to come on here and tell us exactly what kind of EU reforms he wants to see.

39 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

That the EU can be reformed is the biggest f$king joke in the world. But I would love Herman to come on here and tell us exactly what kind of EU reforms he wants to see.

😀 Won't happen -- He'll just post something about John Redwood not being able to play ‘Land Of My Fathers’ on the oboe and how that will completely close down the automotive industry -- Or he'll ask for the 18th time what the Brexit Party's manifesto for the EU elections is despite the clue being in their name, ffs.

12 hours ago, Jools said:

😀 Won't happen -- He'll just post something about John Redwood not being able to play ‘Land Of My Fathers’ on the oboe and how that will completely close down the automotive industry -- Or he'll ask for the 18th time what the Brexit Party's manifesto for the EU elections is despite the clue being in their name, ffs.

Are we still waiting on Fraudage to come up with a country that relies on WTO rules we can emulate?

image.thumb.png.973febaca905251b26f29c8664e113eb.png

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Why is Jools hiding over here, lying about stuff I haven't said?

@Jools is trying to big up the Brexit Party insurgancy amongst the over 55s for the Euros despite support largely being cannibalised from UKIP & the Tories and the expectation in the electorate that the BP will disappear afterwards. Same old bunkem that he tried on the EU thread before being thoroughly debunked @Herman

David Macdonald, who according to the ChUK website tops the list in Scotland for ChUK, has quit 😀

He only topped the list because Joseph Russo stood down after Guido revealed embarrassing tweets. Unconfirmed reports suggest Macdonald is  joining the LibDems. He has deleted his twitter account twitter.com/davidchangeuk. More when we get it…

UPDATE: The Scottish LibDems have released a statement and the above picture:

“It has been an honour to be the lead candidate for Change UK for election to the European Parliament for the Scotland electoral region. This new party is genuinely a force for good in British politics and all of their supporters, candidates and elected members have played an integral part in trying to reshape the way in which politics is done in this country for the better. For my involvement within that movement I will be forever grateful. 

“After a great deal of reflection on the political landscape we are facing in Scotland at present, I have come to the point where I have realised that I must do what is best for the future of this country before anything else. If things continue as they are,  the remain vote will split in Scotland and put at risk the representation that supporters of remaining in the European Union so collectively desire. 

“For that reason I have decided to end my candidacy for Change UK effective immediately. I am now calling for those in favour of remaining in the European Union, including all supporters of Change UK in Scotland, to do what is best for our collective voice in Europe and to support the Scottish Liberal Democrats in the upcoming European election to better ensure that they gain representation and secure a seat in these European elections.” 

This is absolutely joyous -- Never has a political party destroyed itself so quickly in such an amateur fashion -- The likes of Gavin Esler and Rachel Johnson actually thought they had a chance with these muppets. Too funny 😀

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BigFish said:

@Jools is trying to big up the Brexit Party insurgancy amongst the over 55s for the Euros despite support largely being cannibalised from UKIP & the Tories and the expectation in the electorate that the BP will disappear afterwards. Same old bunkem that he tried on the EU thread before being thoroughly debunked @Herman

While a large chunk of support is coming from both Tories and UKIP, it is also true to say that support is also coming from Labour in the north. Nobody doubts that the Brexit Party will be the biggest winner after the EU elections.

Will support continue through to the next general election? Lots may happen between then and now, but it is clear that there has been a shift in the mood of the electorate from wanting the HoC to just get on with it, to a point where there is now real anger that the politicians have put their own interests before the interests of the voters. I would say that if there was a GE tomorrow it is more likely that Labour and Tory would disappear before the Brexit Party did.

11 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

I would say that if there was a GE tomorrow it is more likely that Labour and Tory would disappear before the Brexit Party did.

Possibly @Rock the Boat, and agree that the Brexit Party's vote share of slightly under a third of the electorate means it will probably "win" the Euros, whatever "win" means in the context of a pan EU election. But the only polling I can find on parties disappearing doesn't support this. These sort of polls are always flakey though.

image.png.e2fa2bb92b4e9e326ade5901c3381c6a.png

1 minute ago, BigFish said:

Possibly @Rock the Boat, and agree that the Brexit Party's vote share of slightly under a third of the electorate means it will probably "win" the Euros, whatever "win" means in the context of a pan EU election. But the only polling I can find on parties disappearing doesn't support this. These sort of polls are always flakey though.

There was a poll in yesterday's Brexitgraph conducted by YouGov that asked the question, if there was a GE tomorrow, who would you vote for, and it put BP on 27% and Labour on 21%. I haven't got a copy to hand right now and this is from memory so I might have the % a bit wrong.

🤣👇

😂☝️

Powerful stuff 😀 Looked her up and she use to be a teacher - figures 😜 She taught 8-year-olds.

On 15/05/2019 at 16:34, Rock The Boat said:

There was a poll in yesterday's Brexitgraph conducted by YouGov that asked the question, if there was a GE tomorrow, who would you vote for, and it put BP on 27% and Labour on 21%. I haven't got a copy to hand right now and this is from memory so I might have the % a bit wrong.

On 15/05/2019 at 16:11, Rock The Boat said:

While a large chunk of support is coming from both Tories and UKIP, it is also true to say that support is also coming from Labour in the north. Nobody doubts that the Brexit Party will be the biggest winner after the EU elections.

Will support continue through to the next general election? Lots may happen between then and now, but it is clear that there has been a shift in the mood of the electorate from wanting the HoC to just get on with it, to a point where there is now real anger that the politicians have put their own interests before the interests of the voters. I would say that if there was a GE tomorrow it is more likely that Labour and Tory would disappear before the Brexit Party did.

On 15/05/2019 at 16:29, BigFish said:

I think my guess wasn't far off. Both Cuk and UKIP practically disappeared in the EU election result with both Labour and Conservative badly damaged while Greens, Lib Dems and Brexit Party now all looking like credible alternatives. There will be some flow back to the main parties in the next GE but there is real anger and sense of betrayal from the electorate for the two main parties so I don't see a major return to normality.

With the upcoming Peterborough bye-election the momentum for Brexit Party is going to continue and I think they may take the seat. It's then up to the Tories whether they commit suicide by choosing a bad leader (in the eyes of the electorate). And I think Labour MPs are beginning to get frustrated with Corbyn's fence-sitting and a bad Peterborough won't help the leader of the opposition as the opposition really should be picking up mid-term seats, especially where they already hold them.

• Like 1

To celebrate the demise of the (What's their name this week) Party of Remania, let's enjoy Gavin Esler making a complete and utter pr*ck of himself again:

😀👍

Edited by Jools

No statistics from me here chaps, just facts

Alexander, one of many candidates for the class A drug takers contest to become leader of the UK, said

' I am the only guy that can put Farrage back into his box'

On follows a hard won Peterborough by-election and Alexander's party comes in third. Now he's pedalling furiously, doing 28 in a 20mile zone, just to catch a new slogan. He has not found one, it is Labour alone who can put thes3e crack pots back into their box.

So now Alexander B. de Peffel Johnson comes up with this excellent  ancient Tory policy of , yawn, tax cuts to the few that are about to elect him as a leader. Tax cuts are not a policy but a bribe to members of his own party, the work of a man bereft of ideas.

• Like 1