Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 30

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, basketball court and outdoor

This week we have JF picking the final six results. I’ve been really looking forward to JF getting a turn at this since he joined so I’m really glad he gets the chance this season. JF’s having a great season this time with 18/26 69% winning picks at a profitability of 7.14. So let’s help him add to our pot and get his name on Ray’s signature with our best selections, from the games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 sites.

We have our great friend Lakey making the final picks for our game at home to Bristol City. Lakey already has a win to his name when making these picks as well as two wins picking the final six results so we’re in good hands. Lakey, you have a tenner to spend split however you choose between the PUPs suggestions and your own. I think I saw you’re making this game so it would be good to see you if you can make it to the Nelson after.

Just need Mandie to confirm and we’re good to go for March.

Six Results

02/03/19 – Mandie Moo

09/03/19 – Leedscanary - confirmed

16/03/19 – DJ11 - confirmed

23/03/19 – Nutty Nigel - confirmed

30/03/19 – KiwiScot - confirmed

Norwich Selections

02/03/19 – Gregt - confirmed

09/03/19 – Special Guest - confirmed

16/03/19 – Kathy - confirmed

23/03/19 – Internationals

30/03/19 – Diane - confirmed

We would like to say a massive thank you to these companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls : -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week.

So now I’ll hand the thread over to JF and Lake District Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away JF and Colin ... the thread is yours.......🙃........

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,5, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2744 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, yes PUPs £1622 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4391 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,437 since we began £1,844 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Early call for me. ENL North and Chorley(top) to beat Ashton Utd ( 20th). 

For Norwich I am hoping to witness a 2-0 win and Pukki to score anytime. 

Good luck all. 

Premier League this week

Newcastle to win at home vs Huddersfield

For the match bet HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Best of luck JF, LDC, and all you PUPs

Good luck guys.

For me a rare trip to Portugal. Benfica V Chaves. Home win.

For Norwich.....Norwich to win and BTTS.

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to JF and LDC plus all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Jockland again this week despite the let down last weekend by Aberdeen and this time going for an AWAY WIN in the game Hamilton v RANGERS.

For the Norwich match Hernandez to score the first goal of the game.

Thanks NN. Looking forward to going through the suggestions and coming up with a final 6.

Man Utd vs Liverpool draw

For LDC I’m going 3-1 to Norwich

Unfortunately I think Leeds will beat Bolton.

Feeling quite confident about our game (not necessarily a good thing!). 3-0 to City.

Good luck all.

Thanks Nutty for the intro, see you in the Nelson 👍 

For JF my pick is Athletico Madrid to beat Villareal.

Good luck all, I'll make the Norwich match picks Friday evening, so keep them coming in!

Scotland looking popular this week, so i will go for my home team Hearts to win v St Mirren.

For the City bet, i cant see anyone beating us at the minute, so a 3-0 home win.

Good luck to JF and LDC, we are in good hands.

Have a great weekend all (when it comes) OTBC

PSG to beat Nimes this week for me, for the match bet I’m feeling confident so I’ll go for a 2-0 Norwich win with buendia on the scoresheet. Good luck pups!

Mr Apples left his selections last week ; -

AEK Athens vs Apollon Smirnis (home win).

vs. Brizzle City  - City win 2-1

Also I saw our great friend Jamie last night and he predicted Norwich to win 3-0

For me it's Turkey where I think : -

Galatasaray          v          Akhisarspor          Home Win

And for our game I'm sticking with : -

Ben Godfrey to score anytime

Evening everyone and apologies for the delay in confirming that I can do picks on 2 March - thanks again for the opportunity 💛💚

MM - ADO Den Haag -v- AJAX AWAY WIN 

For the Norwich bet, Norwich to win by more than 2 goals.

Good Luck everyone 😊

League 2 for me and a bury home win. 

As for the tough city game I am stubbornly sticking with Godfrey to score anytime 

Good luck all

Hi all,

For the main event, AEK Athens to beat bottom side Apollon Smirnis (who have only managed to score 9 goals in 21 games, 4 in their last 8...)

For the match bet, both teams to score seems a likely bet.

Good luck JF, Lakey and everyone this weekend!

Scottish League Two...

Annan Athletic v Albion rovers.......Home win.

For our game.......

Rhodes to score the last goal.

Good luck JF and Lakey.

WBA v Sheffield Utd - Draw is my suggestion and Norwich 3-1

Anthony thinks Spurs away win would be a good choice and Zimmermann to score anytime

Good Luck J F & Lakey

My pick this week is NEWCASTLE v Huddersfield home win

for the Norwich game I think and hope it’s going to be a tight 2-1 win for us

good luck to all 👍

I am going with the AEK flow.

AEK (8-2-1 and 21/4 at home) against Apollon Smirnis (1-1-9 and 4/19 away).

---

For the match bet I suggest Godfrey to score first, at the attractive odds of 20/1, or to score last, also at 20/1.

Good luck to all!

Northern Premier: Scarborough vs Mickleover Sports, home win.

------------------------------------

Norwich -1 Asian Handicap looks a reasonable shout.

Good luck all.

I'm going to stick my neck on the line this week and tip the binners for an away win....

Wigan v Ipswich....Away win.

All the best to JF and all our fellow pups this week. 

Looking for a bit of value this week to go back to the top of the profit table...

Stoke v ASTON VILLA - AWAY WIN 

For the City bet - STIEPERMANN to score first looks healthy @13/2

Good luck all

Leedscanary

Edited by Leedscanary

I'm going for a home win for Beroe v. Dunav 2010 in the Bulgarian First League.

Beroe are W8 D2 L1 F21 A5 at home and Dunav 2010 are W0 D1 L10 F7 A27.

Good Luck, JF!

As for the Norwich Bet - Buendia to score any time!

Good Luck, LDC!