Sign below if you wish for Nigel Worthington to stay. Lets sort the moaners from the supporters of Worthington...

NOTICE MY AVATAR

[quote user="ncfcpremier"]

Sign below if you wish for Nigel Worthington to stay. Lets sort the moaners from the supporters of Worthington...

NOTICE MY AVATAR

[/quote]

Give it up man, you''re  starting to look desperate now.

Both the Pink Un and now the EDP polls both show fans want him out, 75% in both cases. Now NCISA have voted to get him out too.

What part of the above can''t you grasp?.

NOTICE MY AVATAR

[/quote]

I''d like him to stay. But not here, somewhere else.

we could look at it this way

worthy stays 10,000 maybe odd supporters dont turn up

worthy goes, maybe a full house every game?

but im guessing it will be a full house everytime we play whoever is in charge.

Fair enough point.......but there would only have been 2 replys so far. It is very anoying you know when you post a subject and dont get many replies lol

Worthy in till the end of the season  .....  

If a new manager  comes in  by Christmas   he`ll have to be wearing  his underpants  outside his tights   to get this " team  "  to   do what they`re paid to do ! 

Sorry mate but if he goes i will be singing

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio

The majoriity want him out

i want him to stay, i think he deserves it. we r a family at norwich city, and if worthy went, it would be like losing one of the family.

and in the EDP it said he is the 9th most successful manager for norwich city, and most of the better onews were pre-war, and around that time.

if u want to blame someone blame the players. i think ateam bonding trip would do the world of good.

how about ''go-ape'' in thetford, that''s kinda physically challenging!

NCFC Premier,

Your name on here answers your question (JOKE) never again while this man is in charge. If your wish comes true people will be laughing at your username in a couple of seasons. 2-0 up twice in 2 seasons, maybe we sit back under negative management and defend what we have. Smell the coffee!

In response to AJs post

Worthy Stays: we have a chance of turning it around

Worthy goes: worthy haters continuing going to games but will stop going when we go down

In response to AJs post

Worthy goes: worthy haters continuing going to games but will stop going when we go down

[/quote]

Do I have to be a worthy hater or a worthy stayer?  If I have to have a ''badge'' the I am in the worthy out camp but I dont hate him - he is a top bloke with great integrity and honesty but IMO only no longer the best person to manage my team.  

I can assure you I will be going season after season irrespective of league, manager or squad.  It is the club I am connected to, not the manager, board, team or individual players - its the NCFC badge and club and I will not be walking away however bad it gets.

OTBC

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="ncfcpremier"]

In response to AJs post

[/quote]

Do I have to be a worthy hater or a worthy stayer?  If I have to have a ''badge'' the I am in the worthy out camp but I dont hate him - he is a top bloke with great integrity and honesty but IMO only no longer the best person to manage my team.  

I can assure you I will be going season after season irrespective of league, manager or squad.  It is the club I am connected to, not the manager, board, team or individual players - its the NCFC badge and club and I will not be walking away however bad it gets.

OTBC

[/quote]

Sorry Zipper my friend, but thats music to Delia''s deaf ears.

For myself, I now refusing to buy merchandise, programmes, food and drinks at Carrow Road while Worthless is manager.

I have to protest somehow against his foolish management, and would urge like minded fans to follow this example.

In response to AJs post

[/quote]

What an absolute pile of rubbish. How much longer are we going to have to wait for this miraculous turn around?!

ncfcpremier I highly doubt you go to any of the matches. If you were at Derby last Saturday as I were there is NO WAY you could even contemplate such a daft opinion.

Your name is ncfcpremier - but your opinion makes you sound more like ncfcleagueone

Now what you ahve just said is bs Andrew Nickerson. I have been to

the majority of the away games this season, I have only missed a

couple, and have a home season ticket and have for 6 years. I am a real

supporter but if you want a club to succeed, you have to support the

team and the manager. But right now, most fans have thrown the bottle

out of their prams, just because the team aren''t winning.

And by the way, THIS IS A WORTHY STAY PETITION, NOT A DEBATE!!!

If you want to bad mouth the manager, do it somewhere else if you have to!!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"][quote user="ncfcpremier"]

In response to AJs post

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Sorry Zipper my friend, but thats music to Delia''s deaf ears.

For myself, I now refusing to buy merchandise, programmes, food and drinks at Carrow Road while Worthless is manager.

I have to protest somehow against his foolish management, and would urge like minded fans to follow this example.

[/quote]

I know Wiz - but no matter how hard I try my cityitis obsession is stronger than the practical boycott voice in my head - I am drawn and will always be drawn to watching the live matches  - its an additcion my doc (and worse my wife) has given up on.  I know what you say makes sense but even 10 days before the next match I can go to I know the urge to stand in the lower barclay is too great.

Forgive a hopeless addict.

OTBC