hampton canary

Naismith - why are we still writing articles on him?

Are any Norwich supporters really interested in hearing about Naismith considering the MLS?  I am happy to read articles about former players who have actually done something for the club, but I don't include him in that category.  The only good news is we will not be paying his wages this summer.

So, all his talk about playing regularly and being happy to be home in Scotland is compromised by the rumour that he could make more money playing in America. I'm sure someone alluded to this when he joined Hearts. 

1 hour ago, hampton canary said:

Are any Norwich supporters really interested in hearing about Naismith considering the MLS?  I am happy to read articles about former players who have actually done something for the club, but I don't include him in that category.  The only good news is we will not be paying his wages this summer.

Totally agree Hampton. I'm not interested. I reckon he must have one a*** of an agent who stirs up stories. Naismith seems like a walking soap opera. Reading between the lines he is wanting to go to the MLS. And probably his agent too (wonder why).

Probably a worse signing than RVW, and that's saying something.

At least Rikki didn't leech off the club for overlong after it was clear he wasn't a fit.

The Naismith saga (cost) seemed to last forever.

I do not believe that there was much difference in their signing on fees .

Yet Naismith has proved much more of a drain on our club.

The last thing we need is this ****e from his agent. 

By all accounts SN is a decent individual who does a lot of community work. He always had the right to make the most of his

career.

Whoever decided that that career was to be at NCFC is to blame!