Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

All of Teemu's League Goals this Season - Pukkiparty x 23!

Amazing to watch, and the season isn't even done yet. What good football we've been lucky enough to witness this season.

6 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Has the happy knack of scoring one touch goals, hard to mark even harder to stop. 

Was going to mention this.... When he was on 17 goals, he'd scored 14 of them with just one touch and the other three with two touches.

Slight change now... 17 with one touch and 6 with more than one touch (although I think that recent one against Bolton was the only one to have around three touches and the other five were two touch)

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Makes you wonder how Ricky VW would have done in this team.😁

He's still too mentally scarred by Snodgrass.

Seeing it all together like that shows what a fantastic finisher he is. Great piece of recruitment by the club too. I know he didn't do much at Celtic but he'd been banging in the goals for Brondby and would have been on other clubs radars in the Summer I'm sure.

Love the 'Chanel 9' commentary as well.

Still can't believe there's no headers... left foot, right foot, chest (not a proper goal...) and one with his... ahem, lower midriff.

2 hours ago, Woodman said:

Still can't believe there's no headers... left foot, right foot, chest (not a proper goal...) and one with his... ahem, lower midriff.

I agree. Poor signing. Very weak in the air. Still, that's what happens when you rely on free transfers. You need to spend around the £8million mark to get a proper striker. :classic_wink:

• Haha 1

Lots of one touch finishes;

There was a report last year on Bas Dost of Sporting who scored 45 consecutive goals with his first touch, incredible