Sign in to follow this  
Mind the gap

Millwall still in the cup

And a week after them one or two Swansea players may be distracted by their tie with Manchester City - will take every marginal gain available!!!

8 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

And a week after them one or two Swansea players may be distracted by their tie with Manchester City - will take every marginal gain available!!!

Yep, I only quoted Milwall because they'll think they've got a good chance of making the semis. But both games should help our cause.

• Like 1

What I find interesting about this. Actually, if it happened to us a little unfair about all this, is the teams due to play those who have progressed in the cup having their games postponed meaning they have three game weeks later. Leeds I believe have one this week.

Actually scrub that about Leeds because they obviously didn't play on Saturday. Maybe that always happens? So if so I'm talking rubbish...

45 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Actually scrub that about Leeds because they obviously didn't play on Saturday. Maybe that always happens? So if so I'm talking rubbish...

Leeds have got their catch up game a week on Tuesday against QPR, who were still in the cup on Saturday. But that won't be a doddle, QPR are playing well.

4 hours ago, Mind the gap said:

Leeds have got their catch up game a week on Tuesday against QPR, who were still in the cup on Saturday. But that won't be a doddle, QPR are playing well.

....that’s if you overlook going 0 - 4 down at home to Birmingham recently......

3 hours ago, unique said:

....that’s if you overlook going 0 - 4 down at home to Birmingham recently......

Is that selective reporting ?. I think you'll find they got it back to 3 - 4, and missed a penalty for the draw.

1 hour ago, Mind the gap said:

Is that selective reporting ?. I think you'll find they got it back to 3 - 4, and missed a penalty for the draw.

They have taken one point from their last 6 games and are bottom of the Champo form table...