Sign in to follow this  
Focussteve

Song for Marco

I heard a bloke at the Bolton try to get the Wes song going for Marco Stiepermann just after he scored.

I thought it worked perfectly but only a couple of people joined in and then others started the Tom trybull song.

i think it would be really good to get this going as every player needs a song and everyone knows it.

27 minutes ago, Focussteve said:

I heard a bloke at the Bolton try to get the Wes song going for Marco Stiepermann just after he scored.

I thought it worked perfectly but only a couple of people joined in and then others started the Tom trybull song.

i think it would be really good to get this going as every player needs a song and everyone knows it.

I'd go for that, Wes is a club legend, but that was then, this is now.

6 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

To the tune of Jesus Christ superstar

Stieperman

Superman

Better than a German hoolahan.

Ok maybe not.

I seem to remember that tune being used for Georgie Best a fair few years back GWD, I also remember teasing my Man U supporting cousin by changing the words a bit 😋

There has got to be something to the Spiderman tune surely?

Stieperman

Stieperman

Does whatever a Stieper can

(I don't know, I'm not a songwriter)

31 minutes ago, king canary said:

Stieperman

Stieperman

I was with you till the last line.... GWOD has it so far.

40 minutes ago, king canary said:

Stieperman

Stieperman

Why not ask Fenway Frank? He'll know. 🤪

Whilst we are on naff songs..

Daddy cool:

Stieper, stieperman

Stieper, stieperman.

The German hoolahan. 

Stieper, Stieperman

Edited by 6088m canary

And here’s to you, Marco Stiepermann

Norwich loves you more than you will know

Wo wo wo

God bless you please, Marco Stiepermann

Carrow Road’s the place for you to play

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Edited by Jonncfc
  • Like 4

More generally, how about (to the tune of Love Will Tear Us Apart Again, when we've just scored (again))

We

We will tear you apart

again

3 hours ago, Jonncfc said:

And here’s to you, Marco Stiepermann

Norwich loves you more than you will know

Wo wo wo

God bless you please, Marco Stiepermann

Carrow Road’s the place for you to play

Hey hey hey

Hey hey hey

Love that. Sadly my seat tends to be in the south stand, and few people there know how to sing lol

45 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Prefer the original Kathy. Saw them live at Brays Grove school in Harlow in 1967

This was their best one though:

15 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Could ask him at Diane's forum on Wednesday night unless of course he cannot make it again.

Ah bless, obsessed ? I’m sure you’ll have your little black book out taking some sort of roll call for pink in posters won’t you ?

54 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ah bless, obsessed ? I’m sure you’ll have your little black book out taking some sort of roll call for pink in posters won’t you ?

No need for a roll call as the Pink Un posters at such functions actually talk to each other. As for obsessed i suggest you use the facility on here that shows who is viewing and what they are looking at. Your emoticons that litter posts where myself or Waveney are involved don't tell the whole story.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ah, the emoticon obsession, not that you use them at all 

Frequently use them but i tend to spread them around rather than aim them in one direction. Anyway i take it you won't be there tomorrow night ?

31 minutes ago, The Engineer said:

I liked the "Rhythm is a dancer, Stipermann's the answer" one. Why not just use that?

Because most Norwich fans struggle to remember their own names on game day, let alone be bothered to learn all the words to that song! 😂

We tried the same song for Pukki early on in the season. Didn't catch on!

34 minutes ago, The Engineer said:

I liked the "Rhythm is a dancer, Stipermann's the answer" one. Why not just use that?

'I'm serious like cancer/when I say Marco is a dancer'

Don't know about a song, but everything you learn about Marco just makes you appreciate him more and more. Judging by his choice of sponsors, he clearly has a great sense of humour!  :classic_biggrin:

16 hours ago, westcoastcanary said:

Don't know about a song, but everything you learn about Marco just makes you appreciate him more and more. Judging by his choice of sponsors, he clearly has a great sense of humour!  :classic_biggrin:

Hopefully he gets free toilet hire for his promotion party... I'd like to go wherever this party is gonna be!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Because most Norwich fans struggle to remember their own names on game day, let alone be bothered to learn all the words to that song! 😂

We tried the same song for Pukki early on in the season. Didn't catch on!

True, I mean we are already going above our stations remembering the Buendia lines - 2 songs with non-repetitive lyrics will definitely be too hard for most football fans to cope with! 😮

• Haha 1

On 19/02/2019 at 15:37, TIL 1010 said:

No need for a roll call as the Pink Un posters at such functions actually talk to each other. As for obsessed i suggest you use the facility on here that shows who is viewing and what they are looking at. Your emoticons that litter posts where myself or Waveney are involved don't tell the whole story.

One day you might actually see a post on here that you don't try to turn negative.

10 minutes ago, DAVID SEWELL said:

One day you might actually see a post on here that you don't try to turn negative.

One day you might just stop this ridiculous obsession with following me around the Pink Un forum. Funny how you never post on a thread i start but then again you are only looking for your perceived negativity.

I post on a thread every week which raises money for the CSF but funny that you don't follow me around on there.

Edited by TIL 1010