Sign in to follow this  
BaltimoreBird

Audrick Kramer - Steven Naismith's agent?

I read that last night in complete bewilderment to be honest. My hot take after a bit of pondering was that its a typo and this was another one of Baldrick's cunning plans... the worst one yet.

Edited by kick it off

Has this man been drinking?

I know - how about he comes back for 2 years and plays for free, to justify all the money he got from us for doing sweet FA.

No mention that his highest rating in Top Trumps is for Fighting and getting sent off.

Is this one of those AI generated articles that are apparently as good as those written by real reporters?

• Haha 2

James Kent has changed his name i see. Funniest bit is the claim that scoring a few for hearts proves he can cut it at the highest level...

Do you think ol Naisy has been looking at how well we're doing now and gone,

"Och... JAYSUS Audrick. Can ye drum up some kinda story tae get me back fae Norwich? Looks like they will get promoted and I'd like to give the Prem a go again!"

Yeah, our front 5 or 6 have been appalling of late, bring back Nais' for any of them...take your pick. I'm definitely sold, we've looked static without him. 

There's another item listed further down about how the Big Clubs should be targeting Ben Godfrey, more nonsense, as if Man U or Spurs are going to spend 10 mill on our kid when there's a 50 mill defender out there playing regularly in the Champions League. 

44 minutes ago, king canary said:

Pretty laughable article and a super weird website that seems obsessed with putting peoples ages in their headlines.

That is a bit weird. Said the 53 year old Pink Un poster.

• Like 2

Apparently Steve's now wrestling with 'the toughest decision of his career'. Scotland or the US of A.

I wonder which one he'll choose.

It's understandable that he's trying to get the best offer that he can but I don't think I can think of another player whose agent uses the media so frequently to get a move and to portray him as such a great guy.

If he was all about the football then he would have left NCFC a long time ago and he wouldn't be messing Hearts around right now.

12 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

That is a bit weird. Said the 53 year old Pink Un poster.

The Pink'Un would be mad to let THIS 30 year old poster move to WOTB.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ron obvious said:

Apparently Steve's now wrestling with 'the toughest decision of his career'. Scotland or the US of A.

I wonder which one he'll choose.

I thought that too.  Wrestling with the fact that Hearts will probably be offering him less than 25% of what he's currently earning from us.

Here's another angle on it: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/why-would-i-not-try-it-hearts-striker-steven-naismith-on-possible-mls-switch-1-4875163