Sign in to follow this  
Phat Canary

Bored Bored Bored!

Guess what? i am bored to tears of the will they won''t they saga, i think we all have to face up to the fact that Worthy is staying, i just can''t see the board sacking him nor can i see him walking, what it takes for the top brass to see that we need a change i just dont know. We can all stay away from the West Ham game or stop buying from the club shop and  send in petitions with a million names on but at the end of the day only Delia and the board can choose to "keep the faith" and get us relegated or change it now give the new manager time to see who should stay and who should go player wise and hopefully give us the boost this club needs desperately to even stay in this division. 

Did you actually read my post!! i never said that we should give up, the point was Delia is the only one who can change it no matter how much most of us want it changed! i have signed all the petitions and my voice was one of the hundreds calling for worthy to go a month ago! hundreds that have turned into thousands i might add. 

Give up?  What would you have him do?  Protest outside Delia''s house until she sacks Worthy?  She has made her decision and she will stick by it until it becomes impossible for Worthy to stay.

Lets be honest there''s no way they will sack him before the transfer window closes.  They appear to have made financial commitments to Preston and Sunderland to buy Etuhu and Robinson and there is no way they will want to risk bringing in a new manager who does not want them.