Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Scum Now Require Snookers.

If they double their current points per game performance the scum will finish with 36 points so either Reading or Rotherham need only 7 points from their remaining 13 games to send them down. Based on their current 0.61 points per game under Agent Lambert they would end on 28 points.

They are going down with the Town. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So the only thing they’ve ‘won’ against us recently was finishing above us on GD last season.

I’d like to think that was planned to give them some false hope and we could really take the pi55 this season by finishing as far apart as the maths will allow.

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Haha 1

I don't think we've heard the last of Lambert,  just think, 1p5wich play Blades and Leeds in their final two games,  if they're already down,  how hard is he going to try if he can stop us going up. He'll play a youth Team and their fans will love him for it. 

6 hours ago, splendidrush said:

I don't think we've heard the last of Lambert,  just think, 1p5wich play Blades and Leeds in their final two games,  if they're already down,  how hard is he going to try if he can stop us going up. He'll play a youth Team and their fans will love him for it. 

Best we wrap it up before the final two then I suppose! Because yes, he is that dirty 

7 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Ipswich are one of the worst teams in Championship history. If they played their best 11 against Leeds and Sheffield United they would lose. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

9 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

So the only thing they’ve ‘won’ against us recently was finishing above us on GD last season.

I’d like to think that was planned to give them some false hope and we could really take the pi55 this season by finishing as far apart as the maths will allow.

If we set another record against them for point separation in the same division this season, it would certainly make for an interesting reaction.

Especially if they have to win against Leeds to stop that happening (which is not going to happen).

12 hours ago, splendidrush said:

If he does that, they are so ignorant, they will not be able to understand they wouldn't win with their strongest (sic) team out there anyway.

He is such a charlatan and they are too simple to see it.

Just now, First Wazzock said:

Quote from TWTD...

Draw your home games and lose your away games. Great strategy.

🤣

I read that last night too FW. It was reacting to a total Lambert-Lover who was waxing lyrical about a two game unbeaten run!

Thick as mince.

• Like 1

...anyone else still think they might get out if it?

The teams above them are scratching a point here and there but nobodys dealing the decisive blow, Rotherham conceding a 10th minute equalizer yesterday the case in point

Ipswich next 2 games...wigan away, reading at home....you'd think they woukd need to win both

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...anyone else still think they might get out if it?

The teams above them are scratching a point here and there but nobodys dealing the decisive blow, Rotherham conceding a 10th minute equalizer yesterday the case in point

Ipswich next 2 games...wigan away, reading at home....you'd think they woukd need to win both

Even if they bagged a full house in these, I'd like to think that all it does is raise their level of hope until they play some stronger teams in the final leg of the season.

Blimey only now do we need snookers??!! It's been over for a while. The top of the league is far more exciting, looks like any 2 from about 6 now! 

2 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Blimey only now do we need snookers??!! It's been over for a while. The top of the league is far more exciting, looks like any 2 from about 6 now! 

I think the OP was referring to you being 43 points behind us with only 39 points left 'on the table'

hence the snooker reference

your relegation has been a given since lat autumn, the only question being how awaful it will turn out to be

Pukki scoring as many goals himself as you lot have in total, how many points apart will we finish, when will you overhaul the lowest ever total etc

5 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Not the sharpest tool in the box now are you Jubwicks ?