It's a bit of a shame that the European Golden Boot contest is limited to first division players only. The Chanpionship is stronger than many European top leagues and should the Championship be considered, Pukki would be among the top five calculating with a (realistic) 1.5  rate/goal.

Lionel Messi Lionel Messi
Right Winger
31 Argentina
Spain
FC Barcelona 22 2 44
Kylian Mbappé Kylian Mbappé
Right Winger
20 France
Cameroon
Paris Saint-Germain 19 2 38
Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo
Left Winger
34 Portugal Juventus FC 19 2 38
Edinson Cavani Edinson Cavani
Centre-Forward
32 Uruguay
Italy
Paris Saint-Germain 17 2 34
Sergio Agüero Sergio Agüero
Centre-Forward
30 Argentina
Spain
Manchester City 17 2 34
Krzysztof Piatek Krzysztof Piatek
Centre-Forward
23 Poland Genoa CFC 17 2 34
Mohamed Salah Mohamed Salah
Right Winger
26 Egypt Liverpool FC 17 2 34

On that note, did anybody see Piatek's goal for Milan btw? Pure class.

Edited by Renskay

Against Atalanta? It's a beauty. 

Here's another one worth seeing from the Hungarian top division from this Saturday. The scorer is an 18 year old guy, who got subbed in 10 minutes earlier for his first ever league game. 94th minute, 1-1, against the division leader. What do you do?

https://www.google.hu/search?q=zsóri+gól&client=opera&hs=byk&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFjKftosXgAhVmwosKHbXGBHUQ_AUIECgD&biw=1601&bih=968

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renskay said:

On that note, did anybody see Piatek's goal for Milan btw? Pure class.

I did mate. Been on about him for a while now. He was killing it at Genoa and no surprise hes continuing at Milan. Hes kind of come from nowhere. I follow Polish national team footy closely and certainly hes exceeding expectations at the moment but hes not been highly touted through the youth system like Lewa was. Many though Kownacki was the pick of this particular bunch but he isnt really living up to the hype at the mo.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kick it off said:

I did mate. Been on about him for a while now. He was killing it at Genoa and no surprise hes continuing at Milan. Hes kind of come from nowhere. I follow Polish national team footy closely and certainly hes exceeding expectations at the moment but hes not been highly touted through the youth system like Lewa was. Many though Kownacki was the pick of this particular bunch but he isnt really living up to the hype at the mo.

It was quite Van Persie-like. I have to hold my hands up and say I'd never heard of him before this season and occasionally I'd hear about him on podcasts as being the leading goalscorer in Serie A and thought that maybe he's just one of those big lugs who have decent seasons sometimes but after watching him a few times, he really is a fantastic player. 

Genoa were determined to get him at the start of the season because previously they'd missed out on Lewa and didn't want to do it again. Clearly their scouting team is onto something!

23 hours ago, Budapest Canary said:

Against Atalanta? It's a beauty. 

Here's another one worth seeing from the Hungarian top division from this Saturday. The scorer is an 18 year old guy, who got subbed in 10 minutes earlier for his first ever league game. 94th minute, 1-1, against the division leader. What do you do?

https://www.google.hu/search?q=zsóri+gól&client=opera&hs=byk&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFjKftosXgAhVmwosKHbXGBHUQ_AUIECgD&biw=1601&bih=968

Simon Hooper would have awarded a free-kick for dangerous play (high foot).

Tremendous instinctive striker and reads the game beautifully.

But most importantly immune from injury. That's worth five to ten goals over the season alone.