Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Bolton*****

The reason KM has so far been restricted to brief sub appearances suggests that he has been slow to adapt to the requirements of our system. He has basically played as an out and out attacking CM in his career to date, or if not central, on the left of midfield. Filling in for Leitner/Vrancic is a very different assignment. Today will show us whether he has adapted sufficiently; my guess would be that, rather than KM himself, it's the injuries that have forced DF's hand.

I’m not so sure about that - KM has had injuries and then has had to wait his turn as DF isn’t one for changing ‘unnecessarily’ (as PNE testifies, when resting a couple of players may have been prudent)

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

I’m not so sure about that - KM has had injuries and then has had to wait his turn as DF isn’t one for changing ‘unnecessarily’ (as PNE testifies, when resting a couple of players may have been prudent).  I think it’s more that he’s just had to wait his chance - as Mario had to, too

4 minutes ago, westcoastcanary said:

The reason KM has so far been restricted to brief sub appearances suggests that he has been slow to adapt to the requirements of our system. He has basically played as an out and out attacking CM in his career to date, or if not central, on the left of midfield. Filling in for Leitner/Vrancic is a very different assignment. Today will show us whether he has adapted sufficiently; my guess would be that, rather than KM himself, it's the injuries that have forced DF's hand.

Has that reason been confirmed by Farke westcoast or have you just made it up?

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Has that reason been confirmed by Farke westcoast or have you just made it up?

That's a somewhat limited view of the alternatives Ian. Is one allowed to apply one's mind?

3 minutes ago, The Great Drinkell said:

On a slightly different matter Rotherham are beating Sheff Wed...now nobody likes to see that 😀😀

Oh no they are not but Sheff Utd are winning