Icecream Snow

Bolton Press Conference - Tettey potentially out for weeks

5 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

You’re joking! Oh dear, looks bad for them in L1 😏

yes i I think as long as jub is civil he should be allowed on here.

Cheers, I'll keep it civil. BroardstairsR I'm not sure I've made any effort to annoy people on this forum. I'm an easy target, and I can't really think of any angle that I could gloat on!! 

Enjoy this afternoon 😁

Alex has been good this season but I feel with our more younger and mobile players we can afford to not play him. Maybe his last season? 

22 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

We should still have enough in the squad to put out a decent XI, def need the likes of Mo and Klose to come back ready when the time comes.  A few injuries are inevitable and can actually help freshen things up, but having Tettey only just back and now out again is a blow. 

Not just injuries, we are gathering a collection of bookings too. Max must be the first to miss a match? 

We have Godfrey who is more than able in midfield. Personally I wouldn't go with 3 CHs, we need to win football matches from here on in so that means playing attacking football and creating chances, just like we are now. Being short in midfield and having our fullbacks 2 on 1 isn't going to help.