Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Don't the club read this???

If the club was run by us fans, would worthy still be in charge? no. I completely understand that managers need time, but Worthingtons had 5 years, and if you look at the facts, all we have gained is a big wage bill and a habit for losing. Its two years since we tasted any real success and its not good enough. If the board read this, surely they must understand that the large majority of the fans want him gone. I feel like were the only club in the world with the patience to give a manager so much time, in the evening news'' poll, just 20% of people said they want worthington to stay. The board need to give the other 80% what they want!!

If the club was run by the fans, Harry Redknapp, Martin O Neill and David Stringer would be directors of football.

George Burley, Iwan Roberts, Dave Williams and Mike Walker would form our four-pronged Managerial "dream team", and every person that had ever played well once for Norwich would be a coach or scout.

We would have paid way over the odds for every player that had ever played well, even if it was for one game or even one half.

Every single time a player played badly, he would be dropped, until we had rotated our entire squad and worked our way back to the player we were trying to replace.

And by the end of the season, we would have replaced our managers so many times that Nigel Worthington would be given a triumphant return to the helm because "he was good once".

No - I, for one, am glad that boards run football clubs and fans just watch. Yes, our board are taking their time to make a decision we ALL know needs making. But it will come. And then we will have a very real problem of who to get in next and what happens if THAT goes wrong.

I agree that it should not be the fans running the club, but surely when so many of the fans are set on something, the board should represent us and, in this case, get worthington out, after all, without us the club wouldnt exist, its more a case of customer satisfaction,- we buy the season tickets, we should get what we deserve 

Barcelona are owned and run by their fans.. and they have Ronaldinho... i say we start a take over of Norwich to follow in their footsteps! Lol!

jas :)