Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Rudd brilliant then a complete disgrace - dreadful cheating and play acting

2 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Norfolk white you really are a Pratt! 

And why is that?  Is it because I disagree with you along with others?  BTW I will not drop to your level and name call, I, unlike you, realise that this is a MB where people with differing opinions  can air their views.

Read your own posts full of unnecessary undertone, I think you may have a low emotional intelligence count. Anyway - I am sure you won’t come to the garden party either! I think we should just avoid each other in future, because clearly we live on different planets!!!

21 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Read your own posts full of unnecessary undertone, I think you may have a low emotional intelligence count. Anyway - I am sure you won’t come to the garden party either! I think we should just avoid each other in future, because clearly we live on different planets!!!

So you are unable to hold an intelligent conversation and put your points/views forward in way without getting personal and you say that I have a low emotional intelegent count ha, ha, ha.

i guess that you are unable to hold a proper discussion with someone who doesn't see everything the way you do, fair enough.

Bored now Norfolk white go and annoy somebody else , somebody with a bit more intelligence than me! The frustration of social media is you don’t know anything about the author, but I think my mental image of you won’t be far wrong!!! 

3 minutes ago, Rhino1 said:

Bored now Norfolk white go and annoy somebody else , somebody with a bit more intelligence than me! The frustration of social media is you don’t know anything about the author, but I think my mental image of you won’t be far wrong!!! 

All the best Rhino, as you say we don't know anything about the author of the posts for all you know I might own a couple of companies, I might have an honours degree or I might be a spotty 13 year old.  You just think what you want, although you were wrong about Rudd last night but that is just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Rhino1 said:

Will you avoid me too please?🙋‍♂️

16 hours ago, westcoastcanary said:

Did we outplay M'Boro when we beat them at Wembley? 

In a word, yes.

A fuller answer would be that the opening exchanges were fairly even but when City scored our first goal we took control of the game and we outplayed them for most of the first half.

In the second half, Mboro started to come back into the game as City sat back and looked to see out the win at 2-0.  Alex Neil made some intelligent substitutions which took away their attacking impetus and from then on they never really threatened and City saw the game out comfortably.  It was a rare example of good game management which City generally struggled to achieve under AN.

Overall I'd say that is a good example of what I'd describe as one team outplaying the other without it being a crushing performance.