Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Alternate reality.....

Have I stepped into an parallel universe......or have Norwich really lost a match?

Had started to think we were immune from losing.........

Maybe a good thing, to spur us into a reaction and see that normal service resumes on Saturday.....

Not scoring 5 out of 6 penalties should be ringing alarm bells !!!

... especially with a German coach !

Our second defeat on the road in what is our 16th game...although annoying, I think I’ll settle for that when all is said and done. It was going to happen some time, but we need to see a positive reaction on Saturday.

Had it as a loss a few days back. Nothing has changed. Win this weekend and we're back on track. Probably have a few more losses this season and at the end we'll still be on top. 

Had to lose sooner or later and in reality we only lost the first half.

The penalty would have probably got us out of jail and I think we would have gone on to win it.

Not the end of the World as we were never going to win all our remaining matches.

We'll be fine.

That away run was always going to end sometime,rather we lost to Preston than that lot down the road or Leeds.Its all about how we respond against Bolton.

IF we were to lose one of the Leeds or Preston games, then tbh I would have taken a loss against Preston

The win at Leeds shows that we can handle a huge game atmosphere and blow it away. Notwithstanding the gap that would have been 4 points between us and Leeds (Like everyone else, I would have loved to have won both though)

I agree with Crabby. I think losing to Leeds may have cause more doubts than losing last night. I think last night was a one off and a couple of days training oop North will get us back on track. I refuse to believe so many will be off form at the same time at Bolton.

This now may sound odd but I reckon last night was a blessing in disguise. It was a wake up call (not that it was needed just that it serves as such), we were pushing so hard and gave everything in that second half, we missed a penalty and will have to work on this again, we seemed hurt - and that is not a bad sign.We were not useless, anything but.

We are second in the league and deservedly so. We are not going to win everything. Losing to a committed and decent Preston team I can live with. Losing to Town and Leeds I couldn't as easily.

Stringer used to say something along the lines of 'getting back on the horse' so that is what we will do. And I trust this team now, I trust them to give us 3 points this weekend. It won't be for the lack of trying. Nor was it last night.

Edited by sonyc